Chapter 7 - Mop Closet

The following day, Glenn paces anxiously in the mop closet, periodically organizing the various paper goods to keep himself occupied. He turns at the sound of the door opening. Jason enters quickly, shutting the door behind him and removing his hat, running a hand through his hair.

    "There you are. I wondered where you disappeared to. Need some help in here?"

    "Not exactly," Glenn replies with a nervous smile. Jason tilts his head. "What do you mean?"

    "I mean I can help you." Glenn grabs both sides of Jason's face, catching him off guard and he drops his hat as Glenn smothers him in desperate kisses. Jason pushes him back with a muffled laugh. "What's gotten into you?"

    "I just wanted to try something new." Glenn wraps his arms around Jason, pulling him in for another round of kisses. His hand trails down Jason's abdomen and he fumbles with the button for a moment before being able to unzip his pants. Jason laughs against Glenn's lips.

    "This is more than just new, it's bold."

    "But do you like it?"

    "Absolutely." Jason crushes his lips to Glenn's again as his hand slips beneath his underwear.

    After a few minutes, Glenn had finally worked up the nerve to do what he'd set out to. He breaks the kiss and squats in front of Jason, holding eye contact with him. Jason smiles and nudges his pants and underwear down eagerly. Glenn grabs Jason's shaft with one hand and sucks on the tip lightly. Jason leans on the shelf behind him, wrapping a hand around one of the bars and watching Glenn's head bob up and down. He closes his eyes and tilts his head back, shrouded in ecstasy.

    The door swings open and Glenn flinches, releasing Jason's meat scepter with a wet pop!

    "Hey, Jason, I—" Rae stops herself with a sharp intake of breath, her hand flying up to cover her mouth. "Oh my god," she slams the door shut. "I'm so sorry! I didn't see anything, I'll be in concession." She scampers off.

    Looking annoyed, Jason reaches over to lock the door. He turns back to Glenn with an eyebrow raised. "Well?"

    Glenn is kneeling, eyes glued to the door and the color drained from his face. Jason's features soften, though nothing else does. "Hey, it's okay, she won't say anything."

    "Are you sure?" Glenn takes him in his hand again.

    "Positive. Now, I believe we weren't finished here." Jason smiles. Glenn hesitantly licks each side of his love stick to get it wet again before swallowing it whole. He pulls back just enough to keep the tip in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it. Jason starts thrusting forward, trying to go deeper in Glenn's mouth, but Glenn moves back each time he does, only allowing the tip into his mouth.

    Jason smirks down at Glenn and grabs his hair at the back of his head, shoving Glenn down onto his trouser snake and holding him there for a moment. Glenn can only hold his breath for so long and soon he sputters and leans back, coughing. When he catches his breath, Glenn swallows Jason again, hand stroking him as he continues to suck on the tip. Jason groans and grabs each side of Glenn's head, holding him still as he thrusts into his mouth over and over again. Glenn tries not to choke when Jason finishes in the back of his throat.

    Glenn keeps Jason in his mouth a moment longer to prolong his orgasm. He stands and wipes his mouth on the back of his hand as Jason zips and buttons his pants.

    "Fuck, that was hot." Glenn's heart warms at Jason's words. "We should do that more often," Jason smiles, "but we should get back to work. C'mon, let's go." Jason kisses Glenn again before they leave the mop closet together.