Chapter 17 - Preview

Jason keeps Glenn tucked under his arm while they wait in the hallway with their coworkers for the screening of Avengers: End Game to start. James hasn't looked their way once since his arrival, but that doesn't ease Jason's mind. If anything, it makes the anxious knot in his stomach tighten.

Paige leads the way into the auditorium, tugging James along behind her. They sit in the middle, four rows up. Jason purposely goes up to the top row, wanting to be as far from James as possible, but he can also keep as eye on him from there.

The movie starts without any problems from James thankfully, and Jason relaxes a little, leaning his head against Glenn's. While Glenn is fully invested in the movie, Jason's mind starts to wander. Seeing such an attractive cast on the big screen is doing things to his body and he shifts in his seat as his pants tighten. God damn, Chris Evans is such a good-looking man. He'd like to—

Jason's thoughts are interrupted by Glenn's hand rubbing on the front of his pants. Jason looks down at him, a smile playing on his lips. "What are you doing?" He whispers.

"Taking care of you." Glenn replies without taking his eyes off the screen. Jason glances around the auditorium at his coworkers scattered around. They'd be too occupied to notice. He starts quietly undoing the button of his pants, but Glenn pushes his hand away and does it for him.

Thankfully, the movie is loud enough to easily cover Jason's moan as Glenn swallows his tonsil tickler. Jason leans his head back on the chair as he watches Glenn bob up and down on him. He kind of wishes he could hear the wet sounds of Glenn's lips moving on his wang, but his imagination would have to do.

Glenn sucks on the tip while he strokes him, making Jason's hips buck as he slows down to a maddening pace. Jason resists the urge to grab Glenn's hair and force him to take more. Glenn unexpectedly speeds up, catching Jason off guard as he'd gotten used to the slow and steady rhythm, and it's enough to send him over the edge into Glenn's warm mouth.

Once Jason comes down from his euphoric state, he glances around the auditorium again, noting that Wayne is gone. His heart sinks. James is gone too.

ȹ ȹ ȹ

Wayne thinks his bladder is going to explode if he waits any longer. He hopes he doesn't miss anything too important as he scurries from the auditorium, fast-walking to the bathroom. He nearly sighs in relief once he empties his bladder. It's a good thing he did, because James appears directly behind Wayne and he would've scared the piss out of him had he not just relieved himself.

"Hello, Wayne."

Wayne gulps at his deep voice, attempting to ignore the goosebumps it caused.

"Uh, hi."

"I noticed you're kind of lonely in there. How come you aren't sitting with Jase?"

Wayne's blue gaze flickers with annoyance. Even he had grown tired of James calling Jason by his petty nickname. "Jason is with Glenn, obviously."

"What a shame. I suppose that means I have you to myself, right?"

"Huh?" The sound of confusion is barely out of his mouth before James grabs Wayne by his shoulders and shoves him back towards the sinks. Once the tops of his thighs are pressed again the counter, James leans in closely, his voice dropping to a whisper. "Are you ready to have some fun?"

"I uh—what?" Wayne tries, and fails, to ignore the spark of arousal shooting through his body.

James gives him a sinful smile. "Ant-Man isn't the only one stretching someone's asshole tonight."