Chapter 2 - Smug

Wayne watches them break apart hurriedly, his features a scowl despite the smugness he feels inside. "Stop fucking around and get back to concession." He huffs, annoyed that they'd managed to sneak off together again, but content he'd interrupted them.

            Jason glares at Wayne, the intense look sending a small shiver down his spine. He knew he'd be punished for that later. The thought made his palms sweat.

            Jason breaks eye contact with Wayne, his gaze softening as he turns to Glenn. With a slight tilt of his head, he signals for Glenn to leave the auditorium first. Still holding open the door, Wayne stumbles back when Glenn slams his shoulder into him as he leaves.

"Asshole." Glenn mutters under his breath.

            "You are what you eat." Wayne calls after him, his gaze momentarily straying to Glenn's backside. His ogling is cut short as Jason storms over to him, his face only an inch away from Wayne's.

            "Funny, I thought I told you not to do that again." Jason's voice is low and eerily calm. His tone is unamused and even a little threatening.

            "Now that I think about it, you may have mentioned it."

            "Interesting. You know I don't like being disobeyed. That's alright though. You'll pay later." He holds Wayne's gaze a moment longer before brushing past him, making his way back to the concession stand. Wayne's eyes drink in the sight.

            Yes, Daddy, He thinks to himself.