Chapter 6 - After Hours

Jason is on top of Glenn in the backseat of his car. It's too cold that night, otherwise they'd be in the bed of Jason's truck so they could have more room for activity. Jason has a hand tangled in Glenn's hair, gently tugging at the light brown locks as he kisses down his neck. Glenn moans softly, his hips grinding against Jason's involuntarily.

    Jason pulls at the edge of Glenn's shirt, prompting him to push Jason back so that he can remove his shirt. Jason does the same. Glenn shivers at the feeling of Jason's warm skin against his own, his back arching to press their bodies together more firmly. Glenn's stomach tightens when Jason's fingers slip beneath the waist and of his pants. His breath catches in his throat when Jason's hand slides over the front of his briefs.

    Despite how much he doesn't want to protest, Glenn whispers. "No, not here." Jason pulls back immediately, eyebrows furrowing together. "I don't want to get caught. Cops drive through here every night and the windows are already starting to fog up." Glenn glances up towards the hazy windows.

    Jason sighs, smiling. "Alright, that's enough for tonight then. C'mon, let's get ready to go," he reaches down to the floorboard where their discarded shirts were. Glenn props himself up on an elbow and grabs Jason's hand, stopping him. Jason raises an eyebrow. "Well, I mean, we don't have to stop this—"

    Glenn doesn't have the chance to finish his sentence because Jason shoves Glenn back into the seat, crushing their lips together in a deep feverish kiss. Their hands roam over each other's bodies until the windows are too foggy to see through.

ȹ    ȹ    ȹ

    The day after next, Wayne is already at work by the time Glenn arrives. Jason isn't scheduled tonight. Glenn pays no attention to Wayne as he enters concession and clocks in at the register. Wayne glares at his back as Glenn goes to the break area to set down his belongings. He's still glaring when Glenn returns.

    "Can I help you with something?" The malice is clear is Glenn's tone. Wayne scoffs in response.

    With a roll of his eyes, Glenn turns to leave the concession stand. Wayne follows him. Once the door shut behind them, leaving them in the blind spot of the cameras, Wayne grabs Glenn's shoulder, spinning him around. "Look, I don't fucking like you and how Jason favors you over me"

    Glenn rolls his eyes again. "Tell me something I don't know."

    "Well, I could tell you that Jason likes being my dom more than yours because I let him explore his fantasies, but that would be mean." Glenn can't hide the hurt expression that flashes across his face, but it's quickly replaced with anger.

    "At least Jase actually has genuine feelings for me. You're just a play thing." With that, he turns to leave again, and Wayne is shocked into fuming silence.

    Glenn shuts himself in the mop closet, punching a stack of paper towels with a grunt. The towels fly everywhere and Glenn sighs, rubbing his face with his hands. After a moment to collect himself, he begins picking up the towels.

    Sure, Glenn isn't into pain the way Wayne is, but that doesn't make Wayne more valuable to Jason. Right?

    Glenn ponders for a moment. Then an idea strikes him.

    I'll show him. I can be freaky too.