Chapter 21 - Charles

Wayne isn't sure what to think of James inviting him to Creamy Love at nearly midnight. The shop has been closed for hours, but when prodded for answers, James shrugged his questions off and insisted Wayne come ASAP.

James bounds out the door to the coffee shop when he sees Wayne approaching, a wide grin etched on his features. His green eyes hold a sinful look, one Wayne had grown to know all too well. His stomach tightens in anticipation.

"There's someone I want you to meet." James is oddly cheerful as he grabs Wayne by the hand and drags him inside the coffee shop, locking the glass door behind them. There's a guy Wayne doesn't recognize waiting there, leaning forward on the counter with his back to them. His head of black hair is bowed down, likely looking at his phone. "Charles!" James claps him on the back. The guy turns with a smile on his face, his teeth standing out against his copper skin.

"Hey," Charles greets Wayne, biting his lip as he does. "I take it this babe is Wayne?" Charles' brown eyes run down Wayne from head to toe like rainwater. His gaze is cool, but makes Wayne feel heated.

"Uh, yeah, hi." Wayne extends a hand in greeting, but Charles swipes it away and pulls him into a hug.

Charles' next words catch him off guard as his lips tickle his ear: "I'm going to lick your asshole and that's a fact." Wayne swallows; his mouth had suddenly gone dry. He'd never gotten so hard so fast.

"You've really gotta stop leading with that, man." James laughs as the two break apart. Charles shrugs casually, clearly unfazed, but Wayne's face is burning red.

"If it works, it works. It's obviously working quite well." Charles glances down at Wayne's crotch, making him shift beneath his gaze as the pressure in his pants increases.

"I guess we're jumping right in, yeah?" James pauses, green eyes darkening with lust as he looks between Wayne and Charles. "Well I hope you're both ready. I'm gunna make someone's asshole Caesar salad, 'cause I'ma toss that shit."

"Don't threaten me with a good time." Charles bites his lip as he eyes James.

"It's not a threat."

"I like the sound of that," Charles says, closing the space between the two young men. Wayne likes the sound of it too.

ȹ ȹ ȹ

Wayne feels like someone had shoved 17 bound Twizzlers in his ass AGAIN. He's glad James had taken the time to give his ass some stretching the other night at the theater; he'd probably be having a bad time if it weren't for that. But he didn't think he'd have an audience the first time he took James' taint terrorizer in his bussy, but here he is getting fucked while Charles watches with hungry eyes.

Wayne is lying face up on the counter, one leg propped over James' shoulder and the other encircling his hip. He's already sweating despite not doing much work in this position; maybe it's the heat from Charles' gaze lingering on the place where their bodies linked making him sweat so profusely. Charles is leaning against the counter again, though this time he's stripped down to his briefs. His chin is propped on a hand as he bites his lip, shifting from foot to foot as he impatiently waits for his turn.

Wayne is so entranced by watching Charles watch them that he's caught off guard by James pulling out of him. Wayne makes a noise of disappointment.

"Move to the couch." James' voice is husky and he brushes past Wayne and Charles, plopping down on the couch. Wayne moves to get into position next to him, but to his surprise, James guides Wayne to straddle him, facing Charles, who'd sat across from them and is obviously becoming increasingly aroused since his hand is rubbing the front of his briefs methodically.

Wayne throws his head back in ecstasy as he bounces on James' ass blaster. He peers through heavy lidded eyes at the rustling of clothes. Charles had finally disrobed completely and is kneeling in front of the two fucking men, his face buried in James' cheeks. Wayne watches in delighted disbelief as Charles' mouth moves upwards, licking his way towards Wayne's dong. Wayne loses his train of thought as Charles deepthroats him, making James squirm impatiently beneath him at the lack of movement.

James grabs Wayne by the hips, his fingers digging into this skin. "I didn't say you could stop," he says as he lifts and drops Wayne onto his shaft, which also shoves Wayne farther into the back of Charles' throat. Charles sputters, leaning back as he coughs and wipes his mouth.

"Baaaaabe," Charles whines. "When is it my turn?"

James doesn't stop fucking Wayne, but he does pat the space next to him on the couch as he lets Wayne move on his own again. Giddy with excitement, Charles sits facing James and Wayne, legs parted expectantly. James doesn't waste a second and immediately begins stroking him in rhythm with Wayne's movements. James stops momentarily to wet his fingers on his tongue, rubbing the moistened appendages against Charles' man-pussy, who starts stroking himself. He's biting his lip again, eyes caressing Wayne as he continues getting dicked.

Charles squeezes his eyes shut when James' fingers slip inside him. He too begins bouncing on James. His moans make Wayne's breath hitch in his throat.

Wayne's legs are shaky with exertion and he carefully slides himself off James, settling into the couch next to him. Charles jumps at the chance to suck on James' purple helmeted love warrior, immediately closing his lips around it. James and Wayne both watch Charles' black head of hair bob up and down repeatedly.

James grabs a fistful of Charles' hair, making him gasp in pleasure, pulling him up to kiss him hard on the lips. Charles moans against James' lips and moves to straddle him without breaking the kiss. He sits up, bracing his hands against James' chest as he maneuvers his pork sword into his love cavern, going in balls deep.

Wayne doesn't understand how Charles had been able to sit back and watch all the action without much stimulation at first. He had a lot more self control than Wayne did, because he hadn't been able to keep his hands off himself for more than two seconds after dismounting James. He can barely feel his asshole after that pounding, but his meat stick has plenty of feeling.

James looks over to Wayne with lust filled eyes. He grabs Charles by the hair again, yanking him forward to lay on his chest. He grabs Charles' ass with his free hand. "There's enough room in here for two..."