Chapter 15 - Flogger

When Jason gets to his truck, he slams the door shut and downs the rest of the coffee before tossing the empty cup to the floorboard. He grips the steering wheel, his knuckles turning white. He takes a few deep breaths, attempting to calm himself as he pulls his phone from his pocket and calls his second most recent contact.

    Wayne answers on the third ring, sounding sluggish. "Hello?"

    "Are you home?"

    "Yeah, why?"

    "Good. I'm coming over."

    "What? Why—"

    Jason hangs up, throwing his truck in gear and speeding out of the parking lot.

ȹ    ȹ    ȹ

    Wayne fidgets nervously as he waits for Jason to arrive. He'd rinsed off in the shower quickly, tidied up the living room and had even made his bed. He keeps pacing up and down the hallway, unable to keep himself still. Three rapid knocks on the door startle him and he rushes over.

    When he swings the door open, he gulps at the sight of Jason with a sling bag over his shoulder. Jason brushes past him wordlessly, not even bothering to say hello. His expression is blank but tense, and it makes Wayne's heart race.

    Wayne trails behind him as Jason makes a beeline for his room and tosses his bag on the bed. Jason turns to him. "Come here."

    As Wayne takes a step towards him, Jason grabs the collar of his shirt and jerks him flush against his chest. Jason covers Wayne's lips with his own, adding enough pressure that Wayne's lips are uncomfortably pressed to his teeth. He gasps for air when Jason pulls away slightly. "I need to relieve some stress. Understand?"

    Wayne nods, still catching his breath. Jason slaps his cheek, then grabs his jaw, forcing him to look into Jason's eyes. "I said do you understand?"

    "Yes Daddy." his words are slightly distorted by Jason's fingers digging into his cheeks.

    "On the bed." Jason shoves him back onto the covers, removes his own shirt before crawling on top of him. Without realizing it, Wayne slides his hands slide up Jason's waist to his chest. Jason grunts, sounding annoyed, and grabs both of Wayne's wrists, pinning them with one hand against the bed above his head. He slaps Wayne across the cheek again with his free hand. Jason's lips brush Wayne's as he talks. "No. Touching. You don't touch me unless I tell you to."

    "Sorry Daddy."

    Jason bites Wayne's lip, sucking on it for a moment. Wayne has to catch his breath again when Jason focuses his attention elsewhere. He yanks Wayne's shirt up to his upper arms, holding the fabric in front of Wayne's mouth.

    "You're gunna wanna bite down on this," Jason says as he presses the folded cloth between Wayne's teeth. He obediently bites down on it. Jason sits up, releasing Wayne's hands and pulling his pants off before reaching over to his bag and pulling out something Wayne doesn't immediately recognize. He whimpers against his makeshift gag.

    "Are you scared?" Jason grips the handle of the black object, letting its tendrils tickle Wayne's exposed stomach. He whimpers again.

    "I figured it'd be better to use a real flogger than using a mop again," Jason laughs, "I'll be gentle with it until you're used to it. Use your safe word if you have to." Jason hits the bed beside Wayne with the flogger, the impact making a sharp snapping sound. Wayne eyes it warily as Jason holds it over him again. Jason slaps him with it across his chest, making him wince instinctively. His skin tingles.

    "Good?" Jason asks, prompting Wayne to nod in response. He hits him again, a little harder this time.

    "What was that?"

    "Yes, Daddy." His words are muffled by his shirt.

    Jason makes a sound of approval, taking the flogger and trailing it across Wayne's nipples before slapping it against him again. Wayne moans against his gag. Jason hits him once more before slipping off the rest of his own clothes. Wayne tries to remove the shirt from his mouth to free his hands, but Jason whips him again across the stomach, making him jerk.

    "Your hands stay up here until I say." Wayne moans against the gag again, nodding obediently. Jason moves between Wayne's legs, resting a hand on one of his knees. He trails the tail of the flogger along the inside of Wayne's thigh, making him squirm. He sets the flogger on Wayne's stomach as he reaches into his bag again, pulling out a small bottle of clear liquid.

    Jason pops open the cap, squeezing out lubricant on his semen demon, rubbing himself on Wayne's backdoor.

    "Tell me you want it."

    Wayne moans against his shirt, continuing to squirm against Jason. Jason grabs the flogger and trails it down Wayne's torso, letting the ends dance lightly across his skin. Jason snaps his wrist back and forth quickly, whipping Wayne on the chest.

    "Oh fuck!" Wayne curses as he bites down on his shirt, the stinging from the flogger becoming more intense.

    "Well?" Jason drags the flogger between Wayne's legs. Wayne murmurs something against his gag, but the words are too muffled to make out. Jason whips him again.

    "What?"

    Wayne pushes the shirt from his mouth. "Please fuck me, Daddy." Jason brings the flogger down on Wayne's thigh as he shoves himself inside Wayne. Jason uses his free hand to push Wayne's shirt back in his mouth, muffling his moans.

    Wayne had another day of soreness to look forward to.