Chapter 16 - Bottom

Jason is less than excited to see James again at the theater, trying to flirt with Glenn as usual.

"Stop by the coffee shop sometime, I'll make you my favorite drink." James is leaning his hip against the counter, arms crossed casually when Jason storms into the concession stand.

"He doesn't want your roofie infested coffee, Jamie." Jason pushes Glenn behind him, as if to shield him from James' sinful eyes.

James' smug expression cracks momentarily, but he quickly composes himself. "That's not what you said yesterday, Jase."

Jason can feel the questioning look Glenn is giving the back of his head. He clenches his fists, arms starting to tremble. "Actually, I didn't say anything about the drink."

"You didn't have to. You took it with you, and probably finished the whole thing." James smirks. Ignoring his comments, Jason continues to glare at him. "What are you doing here?"

"I came by to see my good friends. Is that a crime?"

"You don't have friends here."

The grin plastered on James' face widens, his green eyes sparking in annoyance. "Of course, I do." He gestures with a jerk of his chin, and as if on cue, Paige, one of Jason's curly-haired blonde coworkers rounds the corner of concession and makes a beeline for James.

"James!" She exclaims, stretching her short frame over the counter to embrace him. James encircles his arms around her, locking eyes with Jason as he does. Check, his gaze says.

"Hey! I forgot to tell you we're having an employee screening of Avengers: End Game tomorrow night, want to be my plus one?" Paige twirls her pony tail around her hand.

Still smiling, James meets Jason's gaze again. "Hell yeah, I'm down." Checkmate.

Jason clenches his jaw. "Don't you have somewhere to be?"

James checks his watch, his grin diminishing into a smirk once more. "Actually, yes. I'm off to work." He peers over Jason's shoulder at Glenn. "Maybe you could stop by once you're off, yeah?"

"That won't be happening." Jason shifts his weight so he's blocking Glenn from view again. James' gaze slides down and up Jason. "We'll see about that." James hugs Paige again before leaving the theater.

Jason turns to face Glenn. He has his arms crossed over his chest. "You went to see him yesterday?"

Jason fights the urge to puff out his chest. "Yes."

"Why?"

"To tell him to back off."

"And you didn't tell me?"

"No. Why would I?" Glenn flinches like Jason's cold words physically hit him. Paige steps between them, smiling wide with laughter, "Trouble in paradise, boys?"

Jason glances down at her before looking back to Glenn. "We'll talk later."

ȹ ȹ ȹ

Later that night, Glenn and Jason sit facing each other on Jason's couch.

"Look, I'm sorry for being so aggressive towards you earlier. That was uncalled for. I didn't think I needed to tell you about it."

"Well, for future reference, I'd like to know." Glenn takes off his glasses and sets them on the coffee table, rubbing his eyes.

"Okay, I'll talk to you about it next time. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"

Glenn stops rubbing his eyes, glancing over at Jason as he smiles. "Well..."

Jason returns his smile with a sigh. "You want me to bottom, don't you?"

Glenn's smiles grows, as does something else. Jason grabs his hand, tugging him into the bedroom.

"Wait, really? It's been so long, I figured you didn't want to bottom anymore." Glenn asks as he strips himself.

"Well, how else am I supposed to stretch my ass?" Jason glances back at him as he crawls onto the bed on his hands and knees. It's not long before Glenn is going at it like a booty eating bandit, making Jason moan in ecstasy against his tongue.

Glenn has trouble getting his reproductive lightsaber in despite Jason dripping in juices and lube, but it only takes a few minutes for Jason to adjust. Jason lets Glenn push him down into the comforter as his meat pounds his insides. His eyes cross at the delicious sensation.

Glenn grips Jason's cheeks as he busts a nut, spilling baby gravy everywhere. Jason remains still while Glenn grabs their cum rag. "You should be bottom more often." Glenn kisses Jason's shoulder. Jason snatches the rag from him with a smirk. "Don't count on it."