Chapter 15

👿Tre😈

I made my way to the warehouse where randy had his young ass at. I can't wait to see this little nigga. He gone know not to fuck with me. Plus, this is a warning to all the young mother fuckers in Chicago. Don't fuck with trevante.

"Yo"I dap up randy then took a look at pookie bitch ass.

"That's him"randy sat down on the couch. "His ass was at some bitch house name sharkesha"

"Who names their child after a shark then put Kesha at the end?"I ask keeping an eye on pookie.

"Wanted to be unique I guess"randy shrugged his shoulder.

"Is he awoke?"I ask.

"Nah, I pistol whip his ass earlier since he wasn't doing what I ask him to do"randy said. "You can throw water on him, he'll wake up"

I smiled. I walked to the kitchen area in the warehouse running the sink water. I put the bucket under the faucet watching the water run in the bucket. I turn the water off and carried the bucket back to randy. I took the bucket and dump the cold water on pookie then threw the bucket at his face.

"Damn man!!"he yelled. His nose started bleeding as he tried to sniff it back up.

"Thought I wasn't gone find yo ass?"I mumble.

"Finally did huh"he smiled. "Bravo"he mumble looking down.

"Where my money?"I ask him. He didn't say nothing. He kept quiet for 2 minutes. "You hear me talking to you"I pulled his dreadlocks up for him to look at me. "Where is my fucking money!!"I yelled.

"Yo cousin have it!! Arnold told me it was his money now after he beated me for 3 minutes"pookie cried. "Please man, don't kill me. I have two babies on the way. They need me"

"All this time, you been working for Arnold?"I ask.

"No. He been following me trying to see if I'm working for you. I'm working for myself so I can get out the hood man"pookie cried.

"Let him go man"randy said.

"I need more answers dumbass"I said.

"You have your answer. His ass was being tracked down by Arnold"randy said. "What If Arnold knows we here"

He had a point. What if Arnold is trying to get closer to me? So he use pookie to take my money away from me and steal it himself.

"He wanted you to watch me?"I ask pookie.

"Yeah but I didn't"—"The only way to get close to you was to date your sister"pookie said. "But I don't love her ass"

"Fucking hoe ass"randy laugh. I shook my head at this nigga.

"I failed"he sigh loudly.

It was quiet for a while. I kept thinking about letting pookie go. He have babies on the way. He's young. Still have a life ahead of him. But why join a dangerous ass gang.

Just then gun shots ranged out. I ran to the other side of the warehouse behind a crate. I looked over seeing randy hiding behind the couch and pookie dead. His head was leaning to the side with blood drooling down to his neck. He dead for sure.

"Shit!"randy yelled.

"Let's get the fuck out of here!!"I heard some men yelled out. I heard the cars took off and motorcycles engines.

"Randy!! You ight!!"I yelled.

"I been shot in the knee!!" randy yelled back.

"Shit! I can't leave you man! The police gone have their nose all in this shit!!"I yelled.

"Ima just tell them a lie!! You get the fuck out of here!!"randy yelled back. I took off from the crate and ran to my car.

I hope randy don't tell a lie and get me in trouble. If he do, he's next.