Chapter 21

🌻Kataleya🌻

I walk in the school door seeing some people looking at me and whispering shit under their breath

I walk in the school door seeing some people looking at me and whispering shit under their breath. What's going on? I thought to myself. I went to my locker unlocking it when Teagan and the girl from yesterday at Walgreens walk up to me.

"I heard you was pregnant"Teagan said. I rolled my eyes a bit knowing the bitch from yesterday said something. "Are you pregnant for pookie? Cause if you are, you better get an abortion. We all know you don't have a job and your momma don't be home. How you gone take care of that baby?"

"Why you worried about me?"I turn to her with a smile. "You upset cause I'm pregnant"

"I ain't upset!"she semi yelled.

"Well good. Cause I'm not pregnant for pookie!"I yelled in her face. This time Sandra walk up to us.

"We have a problem here?"Sandra ask.

"No problem. We cool"Teagan walked away with her new friend I guess. I shook my head while closing my locker.

"What the hell was that about?"Sandra ask.

"Girl. Nothing but bullshit"I rolled my eyes. "People think I'm pregnant for....."Sandra cut me off.

"Wait! Your pregnant!"she semi yelled. I cover her mouth and look around to see if anyone heard her.

"No I'm not. Yesterday I went with Teagan brother tre to Walgreens to get a pregnancy stick. My period is late so that's why I went"I sigh. "Thank god I'm not"

"Jesus Christ. I know your heart was beating fast yesterday"Sandra said.

"Yeah cause I really thought I was"I said. "But poor pookie have enough babies"

"He only have 2 which are twins"Sandra said.

"I know"I said.

"But word on the street is that Teagan is pregnant for pookie"Sandra said. "Tre texted me this morning and told me"

"You talking to tre?"I frowned.

"Leya, I don't like tre. I already told him that you like him"she smiled. No wonder yesterday he was all close up to me and shit.

"Mhmmm"I blushed.

"Girl you need to tell him that your in love with him"Sandra said with a smile.

"I wanted to ask you something"I said.

"Yeah wassup?"she look at me with a smile. I didn't want to hurt her heart or anything but I don't want my girl to think that stripping is the best way to make money.

"Are you stripping?"I ask. Sandra look down at her Nike shoes. The bell finally ring for us to go to class. "You don't have to tell me that you are. I just want to tell you that stripping ain't the best way to make money. I know you can get promoted to music videos and shit but I just don't want nothing to happen to you"

"Thanks for worrying about me. But I need to this money Kataleya"Sandra said. "I'm going to class"she walked away from me going to her class. I just hope what I said to her made her rethink about stripping.