Chapter 48

😈Trevante 👿

"Tre please! Don't kill him!"

"Shut up!! You had this nigga all over you like y'all together!! I told you i don't want you with no one else!!"

"Nooo!!!"

BAM!! BAM!! BAM!!

I jump up hearing the sound of gunshots outside my window. I wanted to check it out and see what the hell was going on. But I just laid back down and try to go back to sleep.

"Trevante!"my mom busted in my room. Scared the fuck out of me. "Wake up! Somebody just got shot outside!"

"Okay and. That ain't my fault"I said while turning away from the door. I can hear my mom sigh heavily walking out my room. I closed my eyes trying to go back to sleep but then the sirens were going off. I jump out my bed walking out my room to the staircase.

I open the door seeing the police outside. Some people was standing outside looking around and pointing at a body. I walk up to the scene to see what hell was going on.

I look down at the body seeing a girl with long hair and tight dress on. "Who the hell is this?"I turn her body over tryna see her face. Flashback went through my mind once I saw her face. "Oh no"a tear ran down my eyes. Teagan ran to me looking down at her body.

"Oh god"she bust out crying.

"Sir, do you know the victim?"the detective ask me.

"She's my girlfriend best friend. Sandra"

Later that morning

"I can't believe she's dead"Teagan sniffle.

"Why was she near the house in the first place? I thought she live across town"my mom ask.

"Mom I don't know. I don't know why she was down here"I said. "We just gone have to wait till detectives find out something"

"Did you tell Kataleya?"Teagan ask. I looked at her and shook my head.

"Nah, I didn't tell her yet"I said. "Hopefully the news didn't tell her"I walked out the kitchen going to my room. I sat down on the bed looking at my phone thinking of ways on telling Kataleya what happened to Sandra. I clicked on her name in my contacts and then clicked call. I waited and waited till she finally answer.

"Hello"

"H-Hey baby"I gulp up my saliva.

"What's wrong baby? Why you sound like that?"

"I have some bad news"

"What?"

"Sandra was killed last night near my home. I don't know why she was down here but the detectives will let us know something"I didn't hear shit from Kataleya end. It was so quiet. "Babe"

"Give me some time to think tre. I'll call you back"

And just like that, she hung up. I didn't know what to think. All I could think about was why Sandra was down here and not at home.