Chapter 50

🌻Kataleya 🌻

I march down to the grave with my mother right next to me

I march down to the grave with my mother right next to me. Teagan and her mother was behind us crying like they really really miss her. But I know Teagan putting up a front. She didn't like Sandra, Sandra whooped her ass at school. I kept thinking, what if Teagan set her up? What if Teagan called someone to kill Sandra? I know Sandra. Sandra wouldn't go to Teagan side of town unless she was meeting up with Teagan. I still wanna know who killed her.

I wiped my eyes from crying and laid a flower on her casket. Her father and mother had shades on so I couldn't tell if they was crying or not. Teagan came next to me and laid a flower down on her casket. "She was a good friend"Teagan said lowly.

"She was a good friend to me. You never liked Sandra at all"I said gritting my teeth.

"I did liked her. Through those years of high school I grew closer to y'all....."

"Then why you wanted Pookie? You knew he was my ex, the love was still there"I said with tears coming from my eyes.

"I wanted to be popular. Pookie was popular and had everything"Teagan said. "Besides, you forgot about him once you fell in love with my brother"—"I saw you two in his bedroom having sex. You know how many girls tre had in that bed before you"

"I don't care...."

"You don't care about yourself then"just then, teagan mother pulled her away from me. I don't see why she tryna start shit and she pregnant.

"Come on, time for the repass"my mother said leading me away from Sandra grave.

Later

 "Thank y'all for coming

"Thank y'all for coming. Sandra would of been smiling from ear to ear if she saw this"sandra mother said. "My daughter was a loving spirit. A hard worker. She made sure whatever she wanted, she work hard for it"she bust out crying. "I should of been there for her"Sandra father hugged her mother rubbing his hands on her back. She cried in his arms as he led her away from the people.

"So sad"Teagan mother said. "The detectives need to hurry up with this investigation"

"Why was she on your lawn? Was she at your house when she got shot?"my mother ask.