Chapter 16

🌻Kataleya 🌻

"I can't believe what you done to your best friend leya!"my mother semi yelled in our tiny ass apartment that I'm getting tired of

"I can't believe what you done to your best friend leya!"my mother semi yelled in our tiny ass apartment that I'm getting tired of. "Why did you tell Sandra to fight teagan anyways?"

"Teagan is a slut and been wanting to fight us momma. You don't get it"I got up from the couch and walked to my room.

"No tell me. Tell me what I don't get!"She semi yelled.

"Teagan was using us momma. She was mad at me for even dating pookie cause she wanted him. That's the reason why me and pookie ain't together cause of her"I cried. "She called me a bitch and that's what trigger it"

"Ohhh baby girl"my mom sat down on the bed and sigh. "You know what my mother use to say. She would say, forget these niggas and bitches and do you"

"Is that how you met daddy?"I ask sitting down next to her.

"Your father wasn't who he truly was. He was drug dealer back in high school"my mother said. "When we was seniors, we did this prank to one of our best friends and got into some trouble. Well he got into some trouble and they force him into military school"

"How did you moved to Germany?"I ask.

"He...."my mom smiled so big. "He called and said he had a ticket to Germany for me. Mail it down here and I took off"

"Grandma didn't say nothing?"I ask.

"She did but she notice it was true love and let me go. When it was time for me to come back home, my father died"my mom sniffle. "Plus I was already 3 months pregnant with you. I couldn't leave your father till you was born"

"Why you didn't stay with father?"I ask.

"The general or whoever found out about you and didn't want you on the campus"my mom sigh. "So I had to take you back home to Chicago"

"I miss him everyday"I frowned.

"I miss him too"she hugged me. "But we alright"

"Mom, me and Sandra thinking about moving to Miami"I said.

"Why? What's wrong?"my mom ask.

"I want to go to school out there"I said. "Come with us"

"What about my job Kataleya?! I can't just up and leave!"

"Mom, I don't want to stay in Chicago"I stood up from the bed. "It's too dangerous out here"

My mom got up from the bed looking at the door. She sigh heavily and nod her head. "Fine"was all she said and walked out my room.

I looked at my nails and sniffle. What if she don't want to come with me? What if something bad happen to her when I leave to Miami?