Chapter 35

😈Trevante 👿

"Yo open up"

"Alright I'm coming!"Randy spoke behind the door. He open the door with a confuse look. "What the fuck wrong with you? What yo girl did you now?"

"Randy"I chuckle. "I'm trying so hard not to fuck yo ass up in this house"

"Tre. What the fuck wrong with you dawg? What is you talking about?"Randy ask getting frustrated.

"You fucking with Arnold behind my back?"I ask. Randy narrowed his eyebrows at me shaking his head. "Answer the fucking question!! Are you fucking with Arnold behind my back!!"I yelled.

"Why you think it's me? You know damn well I don't like the motherfucker. He killed my pops too man!! You think ya own boy gone switch sides!!"Randy yelled.

"I think it's you. The warehouse bullshit, how his boys knew we was there?! Huh! This nigga followed me to my girl apartment today when I left from here randy!! Did you or did you not tell this motherfucker where I was at?!"

"I swear on my fathers grave I didn't tell Arnold not a damn thing trevante!!! You know me, you know my family, my kids, and my story nigga!! You know damn well I wasn't gone turn on you like that!!"Randy yelled. He had tears coming from down his eyes looking at me. I looked away shaking my head.

"Then who did?"I ask.

"Was his boys following you before you came over here?"randy ask.

"No. Can't be"—"I make sure the same car ain't following me"

"Yo get inside man. Fucking neighbors staring at us now"he pulled me inside closing the door.

His ole lady was sitting down on the couch watching tv. She look at me then back at the tv. "Babe where you going?"she ask randy.

"Take care business"randy walk in his room. I sigh heavily pacing back and forth. I took out my phone to text Kataleya and see what she was doing. I waited a minute for her to text back but she didn't text me back. What the fuck? She would always text me back and fast.

"Randy hurry up man!!"I yelled. Randy came back out the room with his gun. "You ridin to Kentwood with me?"

"What for?"he ask.

"To check on my girl man, she ain't text me back!"I semi yelled.

"Alright. Let's go"

Later (Kentwood)

I pulled up to Kataleya apartment complex just to see if she's okay. If she not, I'm killing every mother fucker who associates with Arnold. Including Arnold ass.

"Yoooo"Randy pointed to the lights. I got out the car running towards the scene. I seen a white sheet covering up someone and another white sheet.

"No. No. No. No"I rush in the scene pulling the sheet up. It was some guy and a lady.

"Ohh shit, that's the landlord. Girrllllll"I heard a lady say. I put the sheet back down running to the other body.

"Sir! You can not do that!"the cop said. I pulled the other sheet up looking down at this guy. I know this nigga. Arnold homeboy. "Sir!!"the cop pushed me away.

"Where's the girl?!"I semi yelled. Tears was running down my face as I looked around. "Where's Kataleya?!!"I yelled making the female cop jump.

"Ima need you to calm down sir, she's on her way to the police station. She was the only person on the crime scene"the detective said. "Do you know her?"

"She's my girl"I wiped my tears away knowing that she's safe. But why was she outside when this happened? "Can I go pick her up?"

"We have to ask her some questions sir. She can be the suspect"

"She ain't like that. I know her"I sniffle. "She wouldn't kill three motherfuckers unless they done something to her"

"Okay sir. Just wait at the police station for her"

I walked away from the crime scene thinking god she didn't get hurt. I knew something was gonna happen to her once I left.

Why I didn't stay by her side?!!!