Chapter 20

🌻Kataleya 🌻

Me and tre walked in Walgreens going straight to the aisle where the pregnancy test was. I grab at least two and then went to fridge. I grab an lemonade and some ice cream just in case.

"Ice cream?"tre chuckle. His cute little chuckles. "Why ice cream?"

"Just for backup"I mumble. "If I cry"I gulp down my salvia.

"What made you think you was pregnant?"tre ask as I settle my stuff down on the counter. I look up seeing this girl that know pookie baby momma. She look at tre then back at me.

"Is that it?"she ask.

"That's all"I mumble.

"Still didn't answer me"tre said.

"Cause my period is late"I said. "Just making sure"

Finally the girl scan the last item and ring up the total. "$20"she said. I dig in my purse to get my money out but tre already beat me to the punch.

"I got you"tre said. I grab the bag and the receipt. "Thank you"He walked out the door of Walgreens to his car. I stop at the door and look back at the girl. She was on her phone texting someone so fast. We'll see tomorrow at school.

Later

"Are you done?"tre ask while sitting down on the couch in my apartment.

"Yes I'm done"I smiled. I sat down across from him looking at his shoes. "I wanted those"

"What? These shoes"he look down at them. "They old as fuck"he laugh.

"What size you wear?"I ask.

"I wear a size 8"tre said. "What about you?"

"6"I said. "In kids"

"Damn. Small ass feet"tre laugh.

"I know that I have small feet. Don't make fun of me"I rolled my eyes. Tre stood up and walk over to me. He sat down next to me and grab my feet. "What are you doing?"

"Checking out your feet"he said. He twist my ankle a bit making me jerk my foot away.

"Weird ass"I rolled my eyes.

"You talked to Sandra?"tre ask.

"No. She been really distant lately"I frowned. "You seen her?"

"Yea. Drop her off at work one day"tre said.

"Where she work?"I ask.

"I can't tell you"he sigh. "It's a secret"

"I don't care. I'm Sandra best friend"I turn my body towards him. "So tell me"

"She work at the strip club"—"Happy"

I couldn't believe my ears. Sandra a stripper. She have to stop. Why is she doing this?

"Why should I be happy?!"I semi yelled.

"You better go check that pregnancy stick"tre said. I look to the bathroom and sigh heavily. I stood up and walk to the bathroom slowly like I was scared to go in. I look at the pregnancy stick breathing heavily.

I pick up the stick then open my eyes seeing the results. "I'm not pregnant"I smiled. I jump up and down like a little kid.

"What it say?"I heard tre in the front. I walk out the bathroom going to the living room. "You pregnant?"

"No"I smiled so big. "I'm not pregnant"

"Good"tre smiled. "But why your period ain't come yet"

"I don't know. But who cares"I smiled. I ran to the kitchen then threw the pregnancy stick in the trash. "You can leave now"

"Damn. You kicking me out like that"tre said. "I can't stay for 10 minutes"

"No"I said bluntly. "Your mommy is looking for you"

"Mommy huh"he chuckle. "Alright. Maybe I should I go"He stood up looking at his watch.

"What time is it?"I ask.

"7:34"he said. I wanted him to stay. My mom don't get off till 10"

"Mmmm okay"was all I said.

"Besides I have work tomorrow"he started stretching.
His abs was showing through his shirt. His sweatpants he had on was looking right. I can see his print.

"Where you work at?"i ask.

"Nun of your damn business"tre said. He smiled at me. I didn't smile back. Just a little smirk. He came closer to me looking at my lips. "You stay safe little one"

"Little one?"I tilt my head to the side smiling. "Boy you better get out of here"

"Boy?"he laugh. "Baby I'm a fully grown man"

"Well fully grown man. Get out my apartment"I push his chest. Damn he solid.

"FYI. This ain't your apartment"he smiled. "It's your mother's apartment"

"Shut up"I laugh.

"Alright. Ima get going now"he grab his keys from the bar. "Try talking to Sandra tomorrow at school"

"Fine. Be safe okay"

"I'm always safe"he open the front door and waved good bye. I waved goodbye back and watch him close the door.

Today been a long day.