Chapter 42

💀Arnold ☠️

"So you went to the hospital to kill her?"my boy ask

"So you went to the hospital to kill her?"my boy ask. I was in the barbershop getting my hair straightened out for this damn wedding my girlfriend wanted me to go to. I don't even like weddings but this bitch forcing me to go. I have bigger problems to face and that's getting my money back from Katrina ass.

"Yeah. I want my fucking money back"I answered. He shook his head laughing. I chuckle a bit shaking my head as well.

"All ima is, I hope you get your money back"he said.

"I hope so too"i said. I look down at my phone seeing a text from Katrina. Ohh shit. "Speaking of the devil"

Katrina- Wya?

Me- barbershop. Why?

Katrina- can you come to the hospital please. We need to talk

Me- I tried to talk to you the other day but ya daughter wouldn't let me

Katrina- she was protecting me. She told me she saw you at my apartment the day I got shot and I wanna know why you was there?

Me- I'll see you when I get there. Tell ya guard dog to let me in

Katrina- bitch ass nigga! Don't talk about my child like that! Tf wrong with you

Me- calm down geez . I'm playing baby .ily❤️

🌻Kataleya 🌻

I didn't know what to put. He just texted I love you with a red heart. I looked at trevante and giggled a bit. "That ain't funny"he chuckle.

"What to put?"I ask him.

"I guess I love you too"—"With a black heart though"tre smiled.

"A black heart? Really tre"I looked at him. I scrolled up to they other messages and seen that they say I love you a lot to each other. What do she see in this man? "I guess we can put a black heart"I shrugged my shoulders.

Arnold- calm down geez. I'm playing baby. ily❤️

Me- I love you too

"What happened to the heart?"tre ask.

"I want the text to come from the heart"I said.

"I can't believe my cousin is your stepdad"tre chuckle.

"That shit ain't funny"I slap his chest. "How we gone do this?"

"Text him again and tell him once he get here to text you so you can meet him at the lobby"—"be a little nice to man"tre said. I nodded my head grabbing my mom phone again. I text Arnold back telling him to text me when he get to the hospital.

This is our only option to stop Arnold. Tre really want this but I have a feeling this might hurt my moms heart. The way they texted, it tells me that they had a lot of feelings for each other. But he was 29 and she's like 37. A milf. Ewww. Do he have kids as well?