Chapter 46

😈Trevante 👿

I kept pacing back and forth in my room

I kept pacing back and forth in my room. I felt like my room was my jail cell. The kitchen was the cafeteria. Outside was the courtyard. The living room was like I was seeing my family again.

When I fought Arnold for the first time, I felt all the pain from my father. I wanted to kill Arnold then and there but I couldn't. The police was right there. I mess him up and he mess me up. Busted lip and a black eye. I broke his damn nose.

"Tre, make sure you wake up your sister so she can go to the doctor today"my mother said while fixing her hair.

"Who gone bring her?"I ask.

"The father"my mom walked away from my room. I sigh heavily sitting down in the chair looking at my phone. This shit is annoying.

Later

"You finally made it"I closed the front door. "I was bored out of my mind"

"You can always play your game or exercise"Kataleya turn to me with a smile. "I missed you tre"

"I miss you too Leya"I hugged her tightly. "Why you have to leave me behind?"

"I have to. After what happened, my mom don't want me in Chicago no more"Kataleya said. "If my dad was here, he would say the same thing"

"When you get to Florida, don't talk to no niggas"I said walking to the kitchen.

"You ain't my daddy tre"Kataleya chuckle.

"Mhmmm. You gone be calling me daddy in a minute"I licked my lips at her. She looked at me shocked that I said something like that. "What?"I laughed.

"Ima be calling you daddy. Nah ah nigga"she laughed. I walked up to her grabbing her waist.

"I'm for real Kataleya. I want you right now"I kissed her lips passionately picking her up. She smiled while kissing me then kiss my neck. I put my hands on her ass feeling it while kissing her neck leaving a hickey.

"Mmmm baby"she moaned. I walk to my room while carrying Leya small body.

I laid her down on the bed looking at her beautiful body that was being sun kissed. I smiled while taking off her pants. "This what you been waiting for?"I ask her. She nodded her head with a small smile.

"Hell yeah baby"

I kissed her thighs teasing her a bit. I can tell she was getting mad since i was teasing her. Finally I put my lips on her pussy lips licking her clitoris slowly. She moaned out loudly then covered her mouth. "No. Let it out baby"I removed her hand from her mouth. "Let daddy hear them moans"

A few minutes later, I made Kataleya cum not once but twice. After I was done I took off my boxer pulling out my jr. Her mouth became wide once she saw my size.

"You sure your ready?"I ask her.

"Yes daddy"