Chapter 26

🌻Kataleya🌻

"Arnold"

I heard tre say. I look to where he was looking seeing some man with a bunch of girls and guys all laughing and talking. Tre kept his eyes on him but then looked away.

"Come on, let's go"he got up from the seat throwing away his food. I took my drink and threw it away. I wonder why he want to leave so early.

"What's wrong?"I ask him looking at the man with his entourage.

"I don't like him and he don't like me"tre spoke. I don't see why he's running away from the man. He should just........ "Wanna go somewhere else?"

"Yeah sure. I'm not ready to go home"I smiled.

"Why is that? You love hanging with me huh"tre wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Sometimes"I chuckle. "You cute I guess"

"You guess. Dammmmnnnnn"he laughed. We walked out the carnival going back to his car. He was right. I loved being around him. He makes me feel alive. Like I am loved by someone. Pookie never made me feel that type of way. He always kept me away from people or wanted to keep going to the damn movies all the time.

"Where we going now?"I ask. He looked at me licking his lips.

"Somewhere quiet and away from people"he smirked. Oh lawd. I know what he meant by quiet and away from people. We're going to his house. I need to text Sandra for help.

Me- girrrllll. Where are you?

Sandra- Im at work. What's going on?

Me- tre wants to take me to his place so we can be alone. Does that mean he wants to have sex with me?

Sandra- I mean, some men are like that but tre I don't see him taking advantage of you

Me- you right. Tre ain't like that. Ima just wait and see what he do

Instead of pulling up to his house, we pulled up to the park. The park next to the river. "Why here?"I ask.

"I like this place. Come on"he hop out his car closing the door. I hop out as well following him to the bench.

"Why you like this place? This park been abandoned since 2004"I spoke.

"Welllll, back then me and my father use to come here. Over there I would get ice cream while he would sit right here in this exact same spot reading the newspaper"tre smiled. "God I miss him"

"Sorry for asking but what happened to him?"I ask.

It took tre a while to say it but he spit it out. "My mother's cousin killed my father all because I killed his father"he spoke.

I didn't know what to say. He killed someone's father. All I could do was stare at the water.

"T-That's wow"was all I could say.