Chapter 40

🌻Kataleya🌻

I ran upstairs to my mom room just in case Arnold won't come back. I told Sandra to go home so she won't get hurt as well. Arnold didn't have no right to walk in this hospital after he sent his boy to shoot my me but instead he shot my mother. Speaking of mother, why she never told me she was pregnant? Who is the father first of all?

"Mom I'm back"I walked in the room seeing her in bed watching tv.

"Where you been?"she mumble. I can tell she was upset a bit. She wasn't herself.

"I was downstairs with Sandra. But she left"I spoke. "Did anyone come in the room when I was gone?"I ask.

"That tre boy didn't come, so you can forget about him"she said.

"Was never thinking about him"I whispered to myself. I sat down on the couch watching her drink the water. "Mom, why you never told me you was pregnant?"

"It wasn't your business to know. I wasn't gone keep it anyways"she mumbled. "Besides he wouldn't want it either"

"Who is he?"I ask.

"Kataleya, I just told you it's nun of your business!"she semi yelled looking at me. I nodded my head sitting back in my chair. It kind of hurt my feelings that she yelled at me. I understand it's her business but who the hell is this guy.

An hour later, I fell asleep on the couch next to the hospital bed. My mom was sleep as well. I woke up to the sound of someone coming in but not saying anything. I look up seeing trevante staring back at me.

"Tre"I mumble. He walked over to me sitting next to me. "Why you came back? I thought we broke up"

"Who said we broke up?"he whispered.

"You told me you didn't want me to get hurt or killed so you left"I spoke.

"I know what I said and I'm sorry for leaving you like that after what happened to your mother"he said. "But I got some tea though"

"Tea?"I narrowed my eyebrows at him confused.

He smacked his lips "Something to tell you"he said.

"Okay, tell me"i mumbled.

"Arnold didn't send his boy to kill you. He sent his boy to kill your mother because she took his money after he paid her to kill Pookie when he was on the operating table"trevante said.

"So my mom is the cause of this?"I ask.

"Sort of. And I think I know who the baby father was"tre looked at my mother then back at me. "Arnold was the baby father, he didn't know about the baby though so that's good"

"How old is Arnold?"I ask tre.

"Arnold is 29"tre said. I shook my head looking at my mother who was sleep soundly.

"Arnold came to the hospital earlier. He probably came to finish my mother"

"Look, we have to find that money"tre said.

"No, we need to kill Arnold"I hissed. This man ruined my mother's life and mines. All because he want pookie dead. For what? Let him remain alive so he can raise his kids.

"It's gone be hard to find him"trevante said putting his head down.

"No it's not"I stared at my mother.

"What you thinking?"

"We can lure him in"I pointed to my mother.

This plan better work.