Chapter 29

🌻Kataleya 🌻

"Sandra, I just can't believe he's having a baby with some girl"I sigh heavily

"Sandra, I just can't believe he's having a baby with some girl"I sigh heavily. I laid down on the couch while on the phone with Sandra.

"I text him like a million times trying to figure out what's going on"

"Girl don't waste your time. Leave him alone cause that's what ima do"

"Nooo Leya, I think you should keep talking to him. Like I don't think he got a girl pregnant"

"Sandra, he post the pic on Snapchat. So of course he got a bitch pregnant!"I semi yelled. I was getting soo frustrated talking about this.

"Look. Word on the street is the girl name is Christine...."

"Christine. Christine the hoe"

"Yeah her. She was seeing trevante brother Tyler for a while and then Tyler left Chicago going to Michigan. So when she found out she was pregnant she just put it on tre. Christine and tre only fucked around for one month so I don't see how her being 3 months pregnant the baby for him"

"How you know all this?"I ask.

"My job duhhh"

Just then, I heard someone knocking on the door. Who the fuck is that? "Ima call you back Sandra or text you"I hung up the phone. I walked to the door looking through the peep hole. It's tre. I rolled my eyes thinking for a minute till he knock on the door again. I open the door looking back at tre. God I missed him. But I'm so mad at him right now.

"Wassup"he walked in. He looked around the apartment then sat down on the couch. "Yo momma here?"he ask.

"She at work"I mumble. I folded my arms sitting down in the chair across from the couch. "Why you here?"

"Damn I can't come see you"he chuckle. I shrugged my shoulders looking at the tv. I pulled out my phone looking at the text Sandra sent me. "Leya look at me"

"Why should I? You never told me you had a baby on the way"I still didn't look at him.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you but honestly that can't be my child. You know Christine right?"he ask.

"Yeah. Everybody does"I said.

"My brother had her first and then I had her. She a hoe, she loves to get around"tre said.

"So if you believe the child ain't yours, why you post the ultrasound on your Snapchat?"I ask.

"Cause I was excited. I really thought the baby was mines till my brother said her name this morning saying that he have a baby on the way and the girl name is Christine. She played me and I feel stupid as hell for letting her"

"I mean that's Christine. She's a liar"I said.

"Why you haven't text me yesterday or today?"tre ask.

"Tre I did texted you yesterday. Never texted me back"I rolled my eyes. "Wanted to talk to you yesterday but you didn't text me back"

"I didn't see your text yesterday or today babygirl"

He knows I love that word. Babygirl. Specially coming from his mouth. God.

"Well then"I sigh looking back at my phone.

"Come over here"tre mumble. I didn't even move. I stayed in my spot. "Baby, come here"now I'm baby.

"Use polite words please"I said.

"Nah fuck that"he got up from the couch coming over to me. What he bout to do? He pick me up like I was some kind of rag doll. All I can do was scream like a little girl laughing till my stomach hurt. He brought me to my bedroom laying me down softly. I felt his soft lips on my neck kissing me. Damn. I moan lowly closing my eyes feeling his lips now on the top of my breast.

Once my phone started ringing all them tingly feelings went away. I quickly grabbed my phone looking at the caller I.D. It's sandra ass.

"Hello?"

"Did you check Instagram?"

"No. What happened?"I ask.

"Just Check teagan page and call me back or text me"

"Okay"I hung up.

"What the hell my sister did?"trevante ask.

"I don't know. But I'm bout to check"I went to my Instagram app. I clicked on teagan page looking at her latest post.

IamTea_Gang; I'm so excited that I'm bringing you into this world

IamTea_Gang; I'm so excited that I'm bringing you into this world. Mommy and daddy @pookie101 luvs you and can't wait to see you

"What's the hype about?"I mumble.

"Why she tagged that nigga in the picture? He dead"tre said.

I went to my text messages texting Sandra.

Me- what's all the hype about?

Sandra- bitch. She tagged pookie in the pic. Pookie liked the pic a few minutes ago

"Can't be"I drop the phone. "He's dead he can't be alive"

This shit is weird.