Chapter 22

😈Tre👿

The sun shine bright on my face as I watch the teens exit school going to their cars

The sun shine bright on my face as I watch the teens exit school going to their cars. Sandra and Kataleya was together talking while Teagan was on her own looking for me to pick her up. But today we going on a little walk. I need to chat with her for a bit.

I walk up to the school catching a lot of attention from the students and some teachers. "He is fine. Who is that?" One of the teachers spoke. I smirk to myself. Sandra spotted me and waved at me. Kataleya looked my way and then turn back to Sandra. I can tell she like me. She don't even stare at me like she use to.

"Hey tre. What you doing here?"Sandra ask.

"Here to pick up Teagan"I said.

Sandra looked around and back at me. "Where's your car?"she ask.

"I left it. Me and her just gone have a little chat while going to the park"I said.

"A little chat huh"Sandra shook her head. "Oh and thanks...."she slap my chest. "For telling Leya that I was a stripper"

"She was gone know anyways. Ain't nothing wrong shaking your tits and ass"I chuckle.

"So disgusting"sandra rolled her eyes.

"Hey Kataleya"I said. She waved at me and went back to her phone. "You acting so shy around me but last night you was happy to be around me"

"Ohhhhh Leya. Why you acting like that?"sandra chuckle.

"I'm just quiet today"she said. "But hey tre, nice seeing you again"

"Is there a football game tonight?"I ask.

"I think so, yeah. But I have work"sandra said.

"Damnit, I really wanted to go"Kataleya pouted. This my chance to take her out again tonight.

"I'll bring you. Me and you"I said.

"Ohh ummm tre I don't know....."

"Come on Leya, you really want to go. I want to go. Let's go together"I said.

Kataleya and Sandra looked at each other. She finally sigh and nodded her head. "It starts at 7:30"

"I'll pick you up around 6:30"I said with a smile.

"Okay cool"she smiled a bit.

Teagan walked up to us with a mean mug on her face. Oh lord. Here comes the yelling.

"Why the fuck you didn't tell me you was here?!!"she yelled causing attention. "Where's the car?!"

"I don't have it. We walking home"I said.

"Walk.....Walking home. Nigga that's a 14 mile walk. I have to be back for the game tonight!"Teagan yelled.

"Calm down alright. The car around the block"I said. She rolled her eyes and walk the wrong way. "Wrong way smarty pants"I laugh. She stick her middle finger at me and walked off.

"Wow. Have fun with her tonight too"sandra said.

"She ain't riding with me"I said.

"Oh look, my moms here"Kataleya said. "See you tonight tre"she walked off to the car.

"Don't do nothing stupid tonight"sandra punch my chest softly then walked away.

In my head, I'm jumping for joy right now. Being with Kataleya is like being in heaven.