Chapter 3 : You again?!

How do you like the story so far?
Anyway here's the new chapter 💋

My alarm went off at 5.15. I groaned, climbed out of bed and went straight to the bathroom to perform Wudu. I performed Asr prayer and made dua every time after I finished praying.

A few seconds later, I heard my stomach growling. So, I hurried downstairs to get something to eat. My mom and my sister were sitting at the kitchen table enjoying some sandwiches.

"Hey, honey. How's your day?" my mom asked when I approached them.

"Everything's just fine, mom." I lied.

I heard my sister was faking a cough. Oh, I'd like to punch her in the face. I gave her a death stare and she looked away. There was something about Mia that I didn't really get it. She just knew when was the time I was lying and when was the time I was telling the truth. How fascinating is that? I thought to myself.

Mia was gorgeous and had a perfect slim figure. She had a narrow face shape and blue-green eyes just like me. Only my eyes were brighter than hers and my skin was also a little bit pale than hers. Her hair was light brown just like mine.

"This sandwich is unbelievable, mom." I pointed at the sandwich in my hand. My mom was an excellent cook. The best cook ever. I think I'm going to be missing her cooking when I'm not around anymore. Soon.

"Thank you, honey." she smiled, taking a sip of her tea.

***************

It was 10 at night and the wind outside was very chilly. My body would be shivering every time it touched my skin. I put on my pyjamas and walked towards the window to close it.

After I closed the window, I went to my bed and tucked myself under the covers. As I was getting myself comfortable in bed, I heard my phone buzzing on the bedside table.

"Who could be texting me this late at night?" I sighed to myself and grabbed my phone. I unlocked my phone and saw a text from Derin.

Derin : Assalamualaikum, Camila. My mom
was wondering if you need a ride to
school tomorrow. Are you in?

Me : Waalaikummursalam. Sure thing. Send
my regards to your mother :)

Derin : Insyaallah <3

I locked my phone and placed it back on the bedside table. The thought of the asshole suddenly came flooding through my mind. MasyaAllah! Why on earth I'd be thinking about him in the middle of the night?

I turned my head to the side of the bed, grabbed a pillow and covered my head with it. Before I knew it, I was sound asleep.

***************

"Mom? Derin's mother is giving me a lift to school today." I said, wrapping a blue hijab around my head.

"Okay. Send my regards to her." my mom said.

"Insyaallah." I grabbed my bag, placed a kiss on my mother's forehead and went out.

"Assalamualaikum, Camila. Are you all set?" Derin's mother greeted me with a smile as soon as I climbed into the backseat.

"Waalaikummursalam, Mrs. Nadine. I'm all set. My mom send her regards to you." I said while fastening the seatbelt.

"Waalaikummursalam." she answered and drove of to school.

Derin and I rushed into the school building as soon as we arrived. We headed to our lockers, gathered all the books we needed for the first period of the day and left for class.

When I finally got to class, I took a seat at the back and got prepared before the period started. I wasn't planning to sit at the back because my seat had always been at the front but changing the view of the class every once in a while wouldn't hurt.

I was looking around the class and saw some empty spaces in front of me. My attention was distracted by a white boy with bright blue eyes and dark copper coloured hair. He took a seat in front of me. I didn't know why but he looked very familiar like I've seen him before. Only I couldn't remember where it was.

A few seconds later, I realized something that I should've noticed from the first time I laid my eyes on him. Oh my God! It was the asshole. How could I have not recognise him?

Thank you for reading 🌸
Leave your votes and comments 🌹