Chapter 44 : Boy With Love

"Hey." I called and he gaze down at me.

"Do you like children?" I asked.

"Well..." he trailed off, looked the other way and pretended to scratch his nose.

"Justin?" I raised my voice.

"Fine." he sighed.

"It's not that I don't like children. I just can't stand being around them." he blurted.

"Why?" I tried to annoy him and he rolled his eyes.

"Maybe because they are annoying, loud and difficult to handle." he shrugged.

"They are not annoying. You are the one who's annoying." I stuck my tongue out.

"So what? Who gives a shit anyway?"

"Whatever you say."

"If you can't stand being around children, how are you gonna have kids of your own in the future?" I lifted my eyebrows.

"The official answer is I'm gonna have to learn how to familiarise myself with them. Besides, if you're the one who's gonna be giving birth to my children in the future, I'd be honoured." he winked seductively at me and laughed.

"Shut up!" I scowled at him.

"Anyway, how did you know that I didn't like children?" he frowned.

"I saw the look on your face when we were at the cinema last night."

"So?"

"Well, technically the place was crowded with parents and their children." I explained.

"I see. So you stole a glance at my face when we were in the cinema?"

"Dream on!" I pouted.

"You know what? Since I can already call you my girlfriend, I hate to see you getting lots of attention from male."

"What do you mean?" I frowned.

"I mean you're gonna be stuck with me at school."

"Okay. And?"

"And I'm gonna be sending you home every day after school. You got me?"

"Argh! You're so bossy already." I crossed my arms. Gee. Is that what boyfriends do? They'll keep you under their surveillance at all time? I'm gonna be losing my mind if he continues being over protective towards me.

"Aaa aaa. You're gonna have to accept that whether you like it or not." he demanded. Boy! He's acting like my husband already.

"Fine." I finally gave in.

"That's my girl." he flashed a smile that reached the eyes.

"Have you ever been to England?" he asked all of a sudden.

"Nope." I shook my head. To be honest, I've never left this country. Ever! My dad is the one who has been travelling all around the world because of his job. Not me.

"I'll take you there one day. You're gonna love England."

"You're kidding me right?" I chuckled.

"I'm not kidding, Camila. I'm being serious." he formed a serious expression on his face.

"What for?"

"I thought you might like to visit your boyfriend's hometown." he smirked.

"Maybe." I've decided to go with that for now. Not wanting to promise him anything yet.

A while later, we both heard Adam and Derin's laughter although they were sitting far away from us. We glanced at them over our shoulders and I giggled. They seemed so happy and I could bet that they wouldn't notice even if there was a World War III.

"Are they dating or something?" Justin asked.

"I don't know. They didn't tell me anything." I shrugged my shoulders.

"They made a cute couple I guess." a mocking smile was playing on his lips.

"I assumed that was not a compliment." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You're not wrong." he laughed and I rolled my eyes at his usual stupid jokes.

I glanced at my watch and it made me nearly jumped out of my skin. It was already 1 in the afternoon and no one even noticed that we've been spending our time here for almost 3 hours.

"What's wrong?" Justin asked. He must have noticed the weird facial expression on my face.

"Look! It's already late. I gotta go home." I lifted my wrist for him to look at the time.

"Wow! Calm down will ya?" he raised both of his hands to calm me down.

"Huhhh..." I let out a harsh breath and began to cool down.

"See?" he smiled.

"Sorry." I bit my lip nervously.

"It's alright. I'm taking you home, okay?" he reassured me.

"Okay." I nodded.

We stood up and started walking towards Adam and Derin who were sitting at the table under the trees.

"Hey guys! It's getting late. Let's go home." I said to both Adam and Derin.

"Alright." Derin responded and we all made our way towards our cars.

We reached the cars and I climbed into the passenger's seat. I fastened the seatbelt when Justin turn on the engine. We hit the road a few seconds later.

"You know what? I should buy you a bracelet or something that you can wear on your hands." he said but his eyes still fixed on the road.

"What? What for? This thing around my neck is more than enough, Justin." my eyebrows plunged into a confusing frown.

"I just wanted to see it when you're wearing it. I can't see the necklace under your scarf."

"Oh, c'mon. You trust me when I said I'm wearing it now, right?"

"Of course I trust you. It's just..."

"The locket is supposed to be a symbolic that you're my girl. Get it?" he glanced over at me, putting just one hand on the steering wheel while resting the other hand on his lap.

"I see. Don't worry. You don't have to buy me anything you know?"

"I don't mind spending my money on you, Camila. You're my girlfriend. I'll give anything you want." he gazed at me for a few seconds before putting his focus back on the road.

This is so hard to process. I was foolishly thinking that he couldn't be more romantic about this couple things we're doing but I was wrong. I just told him that I was ready to be his about 10 minutes ago. Now he's telling me that he'll give me anything I want? Seriously?