Chapter 5 : Justin is the new kid?

Hey guys!
Please let me know if you want me to continue this story 💘

Adam and Derin took me to the library. I was hoping that I could calm myself down a little bit. I know that I couldn't go to class looking like this. People are going to ask me why and I'm not in the mood to explain what happened.

"Are you feeling better?" Derin asked while trying to soothe me.

"A little bit." I said, wiping the tears off my cheeks.

"I wanna thank you guys for saving me back then. I don't know what could've happened to me if you guys weren't there." I looked at Adam and back to Derin.

"Don't mention it. We're just glad that you're okay." Derin said.

"Do you need anything? Some water?" Adam asked.

"No. I'm fine." I smiled. "You guys should go back to class or you'll gonna be late for the next period." I added.

"Are you kidding me? After what happened back then? I don't think so." Adam shook his head in disagreement.

"He's right. We're not just gonna leave you here. That jerk could've come back looking for you." Derin said.

Adam was right. I don't want him to be anywhere near me anymore. Especially not after what he had done to me. I was so scared. Something worst could've happened to me if they weren't there to save me.

"Don't worry. I'm gonna find Mrs. Maral and inform her that we can't make it to the next class because Camila isn't feeling very well." Adam said.

"Okay. Thank you." I smiled.

"I'll be right back." he rushed out of the library.

There was something about what happened to me earlier that I simply didn't get it. He did try to assault me but he didn't really sexually assaulted me. I mean he just grabbed my wrist and pinned me againts the locker. But he didn't touch me or kiss me. If he really indeed wanted to rape me or anything, he would've put his hands all over my body when he had the chance. Strange.

"Hey? What's bothering you?" Derin grabbed my chin with her fingers and turned my head to face her.

"Nothing. It's just..." I hesitated about whether or not to tell her what I was thinking.

"What?"

"I was thinking that if he really wanted to sexually assault me, he would've touch me or kiss me. But he didn't do any of that. He just grabbed my wrist and pinned me against the locker." my eyebrows plunged into a frown.

"I don't know, Camila. It's hard to tell. Maybe he didn't get the chance to do it because he heard Adam shouting your name." she shrugged her shoulders.

"I think he was just trying to mess around with me or scare me." I tried to keep it positive.

"Why would he wanted to do that? He didn't even know you in the first place?"

"I don't know. Maybe he didn't like being around Muslims. You know that not everybody can accept Islam, right? He's probably one of them. Besides, he is a white boy."

"I guess you're right. Whatever it is, I'm just glad that you're okay. That's all that matters." she said while pulling me into a hug.

"Guys! You're not gonna believe this." Adam suddenly returned and he was panting.

"Calm down, Adam. What is it?" I asked.

"The guy that assaulted you back then..."

"His name is Justin, the new kid." he finally revealed.

"Astaghfirullah! You're not kidding, right?" I was shocked.

"No. I bumped into Ali when I was on my way to find Mrs. Maral. I asked him if he knew about the white boy but I didn't tell him that he assaulted you. He told me that he was the new kid that got transferred from England to our school." he threw his hands in the air.

"I knew it!" I snapped my fingers. I remembered what I thought about him earlier today in class. See? He was the new kid.

"That jerk! No wonder he assaulted you." Derin cupped my face with her hands.

"Figures. He did have an English accent." I said, recalling the first that he ever spoken to me.

I Fell For The Muslim Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें