Chapter 77 : WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

Hey my precious treasure! 💕
I just wanna express how sorry I am for keeping you waiting sooooo long for the next update.
I'm pretty busy at the university and I hope you'll understand my situation 🙏🏻
THANK YOU FOR WAITING AND I LOVE YOU GUYS SO DAMN MUCH!? ❤️

Mrs. Susan Walker's POV

"Arghhh! Shit! Where are you, Mark?" I exclaimed when he didn't pick up any of my calls.

I've been calling him like a thousand times to hear the good news from him. I hope that the Muslim girl is already dead by now. Justin left me no choice but to end her life. She has already got control of my son and I'm not gonna let her get away with that. Justin is all that I have left in this world and I'll do anything to get him back. I SWEAR TO GOD!

"Damn it!" I shouted while running my fingers through my hair in frustration. I leaned my body against the desk with my arms crossed. Where the hell is he anyway? What took him so long?

It wasn't long until I heard someone was walking towards my office. A few seconds later, the door to my office opened and I saw Mark standing in the doorway with an unusual expression on his face.

Both of his eyebrows were plunged into a deep frown and he was sweating like crazy. He looked at me with bulging eyes, salty droplets flowed down Mark's face like soft summer rain, dripping onto the concrete as he tried to regain his breath.

"Where the hell..." he cut me off the moment I was about to yell in his face for not answering his phone.

"It's Justin." he said, didn't have the courage to look at me in the eye anymore. What the hell is going on?

"What about him?" I asked, raising my voice.

"He..." he hesitated. He has never been like this before. This is so unlike him.

"SPIT IT OUT MARK!?" I shouted, throwing my hands in the air.

"He's been shot." he blurted with a guilty look on his face.

"Wh...What?" I whispered, couldn't even find my voice anymore.

"I was aiming for Camila but he stepped in the way and..." he didn't dare to finish his last words as I wasn't losing control of my body.

My whole world was spinning and turned into a blur, everything around has come to a silent. The sound of my own heart beating fast was the only thing I could hear. Everything was just good as gone. I panted trying to hold back the strange feeling rumbling inside of me but I failed. From my mouth came a loud moan as I felt tears stinging my eyes and I held onto the desk so that this violent shaking would not cause me to fall to the floor. So many tears bursted out, spilling down my entire face. I breathed heavier than I ever had before. I was gasping for air that simply wasn't there. My throat burned forming a silent scream. Is this what crying felt like? A part of me dying inside at the thought of my son...

"Where is he?" I yelled, couldn't hold my tears back. I tried my best to get my strength back and stand on my own feet firmly.

"I don't know..."

"I panicked and ran." he blurted.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" I yelled, anger boiled deep in my system, as hot as lava.

"I'm sorry, ma'am." he said softly. The guilt sat clearly on his face but I couldn't care less about it anymore when it comes to my son. How could he even miss his target?

My anger has taken over my whole body and also my mind. I looked down at his gun and something suddenly popped up.

"Give me your gun!?" I demanded and he looked up at me with curious eyes.

"NOW!" I exclaimed and he did what I asked for. He handed me his gun and I yanked it out of his hand then started pointing the gun to his head.

"Ma'am?" his eyes grew wide and his voice began to get shaky. He raised both of his hands as a sign of surrender.

"SHUT UP!? SHUT THE HELL UP?!" I yelled from the top of my lungs. I looked at him with red bulging eyes and dilated nostrils. I didn't know what was I thinking anymore. All I cared about was my son.

"You shot my son!?"

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!?" I cursed while putting my finger on the trigger, ready to fire away.

Out of my expectations, he nodded and started closing the gap between us until his forehead touched the gun.

"I've made a big mistake. Do it." he said with a frown on his face. I couldn't tell whether he was actually being serious about this.

He is my one and only trusted guy and he always gets the job done but what he did this time was unforgivable. He had to pay the price!?

I gave him one last look and I could see the sweat dripping off his face when I was about to pull the trigger. But...

I CHOSE NOT TO.

JUSTIN! MY BOY! I HAVE TO GET TO HIM!?

"Come on, Susan. You don't have time to deal with this shit!"

I pulled the gun away from his head and pushed passed him but stopped when I reached the doorway. I turned around and just as I expected, he was looking right at me.

"If anything happens to him, you know what's coming." I gave him a promising look and left with the gun still in my hand.

It's true. I'll know what I have to do if anything happens to Justin. He means the world to me and Mark has to pay the price for what he had done to him. THAT'S A PROMISE!?