Chapter 91 : The New Chapter Of Our Lives

'I created you from one soul, and from the soul I created its mate so that you may live in harmony and love.'
The Quran 7:189

The Official Song For The Chapter

For You by Liam Payne & Rita OraFrom Fifty Shades Freed

From Fifty Shades Freed

Been waiting for a lifetime for you,
Been breaking for a lifetime for you,
Wasn't looking for love till I found you,
For love till I found you.

5 Years Later

Camila's POV

I sit on the side of the bed and gazed down at my hand. There it was. A platinum ring with a large and round diamond placed at the centre of the band was on my left four finger. The sunlight coming through the window hit the diamond and giving it an instantaneous shine. It was so beautiful.

On this special day, I'm marrying the love of my life with my heart and soul on this morning in my hometown.

A lot had changed in the past five years.

Five years ago, Justin and I were just two strangers who were not supposed to fall in love. Now, we were about to get married anytime soon and this wedding was being held at the huge, luxurious estate of Justin Walker.

He studied business management in the UK and his father did guide him through his studies until he managed to pursue his own business. I couldn't describe how proud I am with his achievement and I was glad that he made amends for the misunderstanding between him and his father.

"Hey! What are you doing, girl? You're supposed to be ready for your wedding." Derin's voice came storming into the room and it nearly made me jump out of my skin.

"Derin! Could you stop doing that?!" I scowled at her.

"Opsss, sorry." she gave a pathetic smile and I rolled my eyes.

"C'mon, chop-chop!"

"Let's get you ready, beautiful." she tugged my hand, pulling me up to standing and led me to the other room.

The beautiful white long dress that was hanging in the corner of the room was as beautiful as I remember when I picked it out a few months ago. I scanned each and every detail of the dress and it was indeed an exquisite dress I've ever seen in my life.

"Go ahead and put it on." Derin cheered while clapping her hands like a little child.

I unzipped the back of the dress and stepped into it. I pulled it up acrossed my shoulders and Derin helped me with the zip.

"MasyaAllah! You look so beautiful!" Derin said with excitement and joy.

"Look!" she turned my full body around to face the mirror and I could barely recognized the girl I saw in the mirror. Never thought I could be this beautiful on my wedding day.

"It's so beautiful." I muttered and began shedding tears. Tears of joy to be exact.

"Hey! Don't cry, okay? We don't want to ruin your makeup." Derin smiled, her thumbs wiping the tears from my cheeks and I grinned.

A few minutes later, we heard a knocking on the door and my mother came into the room and joined us.

"MasyaAllah! You're so beautiful in that dress, honey." my mom gazed at me with gleaming eyes and she was about to cry as well.

"Thank you, mom." I smiled, pulling her into my arms and she kissed me on the forehead.

We pulled away and she cupped my face, "I'm so happy for you."

"What about me?" Derin interrupted, lifting her hand up and showing off her engagement ring on her finger. Yes! She is engaged to Adam, her high school sweetheart. She gave me the edge and wanted me to get married first before her. Who knows that they would end up together just like Justin and I?

"You too, Derin." my mom stroked her cheek gently with her thumb and we all laughed.

Justin's POV

The first time I saw the Muslim girl at school, I never thought she would be the biggest part of my life because I couldn't picture myself being with one.

The day my dad made the decision to marry a Muslim was the day I swore to God that I would be hating every single Muslim I came across with. But I was wrong...

It turns out that Allah is the best planner after all. He gave me the most valuable gift I could ever ask for. Now that I'm a Muslim too, I never stop thanking Him for giving me the chance to meet her. It's magical and unexplainable of how He brought me all the way here just so that I could meet Camila, my soulmate until Jannah.

Five years ago, she was nothing to me but a simple Muslim girl that I always intended to get into a fight with at school. But now, she was the tasty treat I had craved since I was eighteen.

If I hadn't made the decision to move here with my mom, I wouldn't have meet her in the first place. But Allah knows better what's best for me and He had written out everything perfectly for me. Camila and I were destined to be together after all.

There she was. The girl was everything I've ever dreamed of and more. She was the finest, loveliest, tenderest and most beautiful person I've ever known in my life. I gotta admit that she looked stunning in that beautiful white dress of semi-embroidered fabric accentuated her thin waist, hugged her hips and a white headscarf that covered her hair.

A gorgeous girl that I can finally call mine. She is mine and I am hers. Always has been and always will be. In sha Allah!

Camila has been with me through the depths of high and low in life for as long as I can remember. She was there with me when I lose myself and got drunk. She was there with me when I needed someone to talk to. She was there with me when I was lying in bed at the hospital. Finally, she was there with me when I converted to Islam.

Only Allah knows how much I love this girl and how much I would do to keep her safe and happy.

Mr. Ahmad led her daughter down the aisle with her arm wrapped around his. When they finally reached the spot where I was standing, he untangled his arms from her and kissed her on the forehead before stepping aside. He gazed up at me and gave me simple nod which was a sign that he was ready to give her away to me.

She stared at me with her mesmerizing blue-green eyes and I smiled, "Are you ready, my love?" I asked.

"I'm always ready. As long as I'm with you." she grinned.

"That's a lovely dress you got there." I murmured and smiled greedily.

"Thanks." she lifted her head proudly.

I leaned closer towards her and whispered into her ear, "Don't let anyone take that dress off except for me, understand?"

I teased her and she instantly gulped at the thought which made me chuckled.

Hey guys! 👋🏻
Let me know of you like this chapter? ❤️
It's pretty intense right?
If you love it then don't forget to vote for this one...
I'm not done yet and we're definitely not done yet 🙏🏻
They haven't shared their first kiss yet and I know you guys don't wanna miss that part! 🙈
So please stick around because that part will come in the next chapter 💕