EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT
°⋆∴☽°:۵≼

i. a little less sun, a bit more rain !

— WHEN THE SUN SUPPOSEDLY ROSE EARLY IN THE MORNING AND RAIN BEGAN TO CEASE SLIGHTLY, Anthony found his eyes heavy with sleep after staying awake all night

WHEN THE SUN SUPPOSEDLY ROSE EARLY IN THE MORNING AND RAIN BEGAN TO CEASE SLIGHTLY, Anthony found his eyes heavy with sleep after staying awake all night. Going to sit up, he found that he couldn't go very far when he saw the messy tufts of hair splayed on his sweater clad stomach.

Looking around the room, his laptop had been set on his bed and had long since powered off with lack of use. The uno cards were a mess around them after they threw them around in playfully mocking frustration. Anthony had a pile of pillows near his head like one big pillow, and Alice had grabbed at a few blankets and was cocooned onto Tony's side, falling asleep to the rise and fall of his chest.

Well, she wasn't asleep. But Anthony didn't know that.

Not wanting to wake the girl, Anthony simply leaned back into the cluster of pillows when his eye caught his old camera a foot away.

Grabbing it, he turned it on to see all the photos he and Alice took last night. Most of them goofy, but some of them were sweet pictures of them laughing at each other and trying to make an uno card tower. Or when Alice stole the camera and took sneak photos of Tony, or when Tony did the same to her.

"Good morning." Alice spoke shifting slightly to look at Tony.

Anthony put the camera on his bedside table and smiled down at her.

"'Morning." He stated before smirking. "You comfortable?"

Alice laughed and nuzzled gently into him a bit more.

"Surprisingly not bad." She confirmed.

"You've probably got a great view of my double chins so that's always a bonus." Tony chortled, knowing how absolutely attractive that was.

Alice hummed a laugh.

Anthony found himself ruffling her hair and then fixing it all over again, doing this a couple times before he spoke up again.

"It's been close to a week since we met each other." He muttered with a smile.

"Really?" Alice's eyes widened in surprise before she closed them again. "It feels like I've known you for years."

"The feeling is mutual." Tony laughed.

It was silent again, both of them could hear Charlie and Bella downstairs in the kitchen but neither of them wanted to get up yet.

"Thank you." Alice broke the silence.

Tony looked confused, "For what?"

Alice gestured around the room, "for my very first sleepover and for coming shopping with me, giving me actual advice. Thank you." She smiled.