TWENTY-SIX

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
°⋆∴☽°:۵≼

i. the cullen house !

— AT THE END OF THE SCHOOL DAY, they regrouped around Rosalie's convertible and Emmett's Jeep to discuss how they were going to approach the school nurse

AT THE END OF THE SCHOOL DAY, they regrouped around Rosalie's convertible and Emmett's Jeep to discuss how they were going to approach the school nurse.

Anthony was locked arms with Alice as they gathered in a semi circle to look out on the rest of the parking lot. Though, Jasper stayed close behind the Swan boy.

Tony, at some point, noticed Edward's tuft of bronze coloured hair among the sea of students. His arm wrapped around Isabella's shoulders as they made their way to the Cullen's silver Volvo.

Edward saw his siblings and Anthony, reading their minds to understand why they hadn't left yet.

Tony noticed this, and decided to try and make the best of it.

Hey Eddie. He thought, watching Edward's eyes shoot to him.

You can hear me, right? Tony saw him nod ever so slightly.

Good, I just wanted to let you know: if you hurt her, you will be circumcised. Anthony threatened and saw Edward's face scrunch up in discomfort. Keep her safe. Tony nodded in Bella's direction.

Edward seemed to send one final nod before turning and helping Bella into the car.

Anthony turned to the rest of the Cullens, listening to the conversation.

"So are we just gonna walk up to him?" Alice asked.

"Well we can't do that, can we?" Jasper replied.

Rosalie leaned forward, "We don't even know for certain if he's the one that put that amethyst in Tony's bag."

"Who else would it be?" Alice questioned, glancing around.

"I don't know, a ghost?" Emmett said sarcastically, backing up his wife's opinion despite there not being any other suspects.

"We should talk to Carlisle first." Anthony decided to speak up. "He might know something that we can use when we talk to Reyes. Right now, we have no idea what's going on, only that there was a glowing rock, some sort of healing voodoo and our best suspect is the school nurse."

Jasper and Alice nodded, knowing that would be the most logical approach.

"Let's go, then."

Emmett and Rosalie agreed and got into their respective vehicles.

That left Alice, Jasper and Anthony to figure out which vehicle Tony was going to ride in, though Tony had already decided that the convertible made more sense. Besides, he could last the few minutes without Jasper at his side.