TWENTY-NINE

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
°⋆∴☽°:۵≼

i. were you trying to kiss me ?

— BY THE TIME ROSALIE HAD FINISHED CLEANING UP THE SHATTERED GLASS, the other Cullens had made Tony a plate of food before dispersing off into different parts of the house

BY THE TIME ROSALIE HAD FINISHED CLEANING UP THE SHATTERED GLASS, the other Cullens had made Tony a plate of food before dispersing off into different parts of the house.

Jasper stayed with Tony until he finished eating, then they decided to flee to Jasper's room, which Anthony was to see for the first time.

It was sort of the way Tony had expected. Large windows, pristine walls, CDs and books stacked in various places. An area of dark black carpet over the wooden floor.

"Are all of these Emmett's?" Anthony asked, pointing to a stack of comic books on the grey love seat in the corner.

"Most of them."

"Most?" Tony asked.

"Some of them are mine. I found a store nearby and thought I'd check it out." Jasper shrugged, leaning against the wall.

Tony thought about the concept. The simple idea that he could impact Jasper's life to the point of which he's actually invested in one of Tony's interest.

"I see." Anthony nodded, hiding a small smile behind his- or rather Jasper's- sweater sleeve.

Jasper still caught it, and allowed a similar smile to grace his face while looking at the Swan. He leaned back and watched as Tony got familiar with the room.

That quiet and serene moment was interrupted, however when there cane a soft knock on the door.

"Hey," Alice poked her head in, catching the boys' attention. "Tony I just got some new paints, wanna try them out?" She asked, knowing that would be right up Tony's alley.

Anthony glanced at Jasper for a quick second, almost as if asking to make sure their conversations could wait for a later date.

Jasper immediately nodded, despite wanting Tony to himself for a while, he knew it was selfish to keep him from Alice. The two were practically glued together at the hip.

Though, after the talk he'd had with Alice, he was particularly confused as to why she was interrupting any of their time together.

"You need to make your move, Jazz!" She had said, landing on the forest floor with grace.

"How do I know? If he's ready for an advance- I shouldn't just assume!" Jasper exclaimed as he followed after her, a little reluctant to have this conversation.

"He's been ready since he saw you!" She laughed. "It was an immediate attraction for him." Alice spoke assuringly.

"Well what if he wants something spontaneous? He's a romantic- you know that. What if I'm not romantic enough?"