FIFTEEN

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
°⋆∴☽°:۵≼

i. they're just stories !

— WHEN ISABELLA'S FRIENDS SHOWED UP AT THEIR HOUSE THE NEXT DAY TO PICK UP THE SWAN SIBLINGS, Tony had just found out that Bella had invited Edward Cullen to join them

WHEN ISABELLA'S FRIENDS SHOWED UP AT THEIR HOUSE THE NEXT DAY TO PICK UP THE SWAN SIBLINGS, Tony had just found out that Bella had invited Edward Cullen to join them. Though he had declined.

Him and Bella sat on the front porch and talked about the conversation they'd had.

"You actually told him about the radioactive spiders theory?" Anthony laughed.

"I thought it'd be a good idea." Bella defended.

"Yeah, a good idea to get yourself embarrassed." Tony chuckled. "But he actually told you that you shouldn't be friends with him? If he's so dangerous why did he warn you and not me? Not to be narcissistic, but I have been hanging out with the Cullens more than you have."

"Honestly, I don't know."

Then the newly repaired van appeared with Tyler and Angela in the front seats, pulling up in front of the house. So Bella stood and tugged Anthony up after her.

Though that conversation didn't quite leave Tony's mind. It was far too short in his opinion, and he really wanted to figure out what was going on with the Cullens.

DESPITE THE VAN SMELLING VAGUELY OF TAKEOUT AND STALE CHIPS, the ride was actually pretty enjoyable. The radio was on playing some soft rock and they all just basked in the atmosphere.

When they arrived at the beach, Mike's old Suburban pulled in next to them.

Soon enough, the doors of both cars were open and everyone was finding their things and getting organized to do whatever it was they were doing.

Eric, Mike and Jessica were all getting situated with their water suits and surf boards. Tyler had spotted some friends of his and went over to chat with them. Then that left Isabella, Angela and Tony to wrap up in blankets and stay cozied up in the van.

When they arrived, Tony had gotten out of his seat and opened the two doors on his right so that he and Bella had room to sit down. He leaned back against the seat while Isabella sat on the floor of the vehicle.

Anthony kept glancing on the bag that he'd brought with him that had a few of his art supplies. He could easily pull them out and draw something. Maybe he could paint the water, or draw Bella who was actually looking quite picturesque wrapped up in her blanket eating twizzlers.

Start with something he knew or saw.

So he pulled out his old sketch book, running his hands over the ancient thing. Opening it to a random page, he saw a detailed painting of one of his dad's old coffee mugs. He remembered using it as practice for semi-realism art.