THIRTY-ONE

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
°⋆∴☽°:۵≼

i. so you're a witch !

— ON MONDAY MORNING WHEN ANTHONY SWAN ROLLED OUT OF BED, he was still extremely tired

ON MONDAY MORNING WHEN ANTHONY SWAN ROLLED OUT OF BED, he was still extremely tired.

Part of him understood that the witchy power stone had been helping him sleep, and he sort of wished it was still working.

Either way, he still had to get up and go to school.

Isabella was in the kitchen situating her binders when Tony's Iron Man socks hit the bottom step.

"Want to ride with me today?" She called while Anthony tossed his school bag next to the door and wheeled his oxygen tank to the counter so he could grab a piece of toast that had just popped up.

"Just you and me or is Eddie gonna be there too?" Tony asked, stuffing the toast in his mouth to hang from his lips while he opened the fridge.

"Just us." Bella ducked under Tony's arm to get back to the counter, grabbing orange juice out of the fridge as she went. Tony waited for her to be out of the way before he grabbed the milk carton and the glass that Bella handed to him.

They stood side by side at the counter, pouring their individual drinks.

Once Tony had a full glass, he took a few bites of the toast before handing it to Bella while he put the orange juice and milk carton away. Taking the bread back and picking up his milk, him and Bella clinked glasses before downing what was there.

"Where's Dad?" Tony asked as he used the back of his hand to wipe away his milk moustache.

"They're trying to hunt down the thing that's been causing all those attacks, so he went in earlier." Bella explained, departing to the living room to grab her keys off the coffee table.

"Ahh, I see." Tony nodded, shoving the toast back in his mouth while he rinsed his glass.

"Edward thinks they're vampires." Bella spoke.

Tony nodded, drying his hands off on a dish towel and taking a bit of toast. "So does Carlisle." He said, talking with his mouth full.

"Tony, that's disgusting." Bella's nose wrinkled, to which Tony just stuck out his tongue to put the food on better display. "Ew."

Anthony finished the toast and grabbed his bag from the doorway, slinging it over his shoulder while Bella opened the front door for him.