CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
(bonus chapter)
°⋆∴☽°:۵≼

i. christmas with the cullens !

— CHRISTMAS HAPPENED TO BE ANTHONY SWAN'S FAVOURITE HOLIDAY

CHRISTMAS HAPPENED TO BE ANTHONY SWAN'S FAVOURITE HOLIDAY. Adoring the colder weathers, he loved when it snowed and stuck to the ground so he could walk through the traditionally wintery substance. It sparkled in response to the sun with a warm, almost unbearably bright light.

Then the holiday itself, getting together for one perfect day, the Swan family would laugh and eat a wonderful meal and open gifts with no cares in the world.

Tony missed it. He missed when Renée and Charlie still made that effort to give their kids a perfect Christmas. It was never the same with their stepdad.

One year- Phil had gotten Tony a football. Anyone that knew Tony knew that he didn't- couldn't- do team sports.

It could never hold a candle to the 'create your own' comic books he'd gotten from Charlie when he was twelve.

But this year was different. Now, Tony had someone else to spend the holiday with.

The Cullens has been nothing but welcoming to the Swans, and Christmas with them had, so far, been a blast.

"Hey Emmett! You're tall right?" Tony asked, sporting an ugly looking Christmas sweater and elf hat. Emmett, wearing almost identical attire, looked up from the lights he'd been untangling.

"Yeah?"

"Gimme a hand." He huffed, trying to reach the top of a bookshelf to hang a string of garland.

Emmett chuckled and hopped up only to lean down in front of the boy.

"For real?" Tony deadpanned.

"Go on, Tony." Alice giggled from the staircase, hanging garland along the railing, the bells on her elf hat jingling.

The boy sighed, putting the string of garland partly around his neck and then jumping up on Emmett's back.

"Nah man, go all the way." Emmett laughed. "I've got the strength, don't worry about it."

"Your confidence is a nightmare." Tony wheezed a laugh, but still shuffling further so when Emmett finally stood, he was ON Emmett's shoulders.

Safe to say, he could reach the top of the bookshelf.

"When are they supposed to be coming back from that hunt?" Tony asked, sticking out his tongue trying to get the decor to sit perfectly.

Jasper, Rosalie and Carlisle had gone out to hunt for a few hours, roaming the woods that surrounded them. Their eyes had been dark with hunger for a few days and they couldn't stand it much longer with Bella always around.