Unrequited Love (Alucard | Silvanna)

"No, that is not how it should be, idiot," Alucard said to his teammate, Granger.

He is currently teaching him how to wield a sword.

"Okay, I give up. I am far better at holding guns," Granger said as he drops the sword.

"Then, do not come wasting my time," Alucard blurted out as he whacks him on the head.

Unknown to them, the princess of the Moniyan empire is watching them from afar. A smile is formed on her pinkish lips as she watches the man who had captured her heart without her noticing it.

She ran towards her walk-in closet and used her combat clothes.

"With this, I can make an excuse to be close to him," she said to herself as she looks at her reflection on her wide mirror.

Silvanna got out from her room and walked towards the wide staircase. Downstairs, she found the newly built squad, Lightborn Chevaliers.

"Good morning, Your Highness," they greeted her as they curtsy.

"Pleasant morning," she greeted back, "Have you had your breakfast?"

Her gaze met with Alucard's but she looked away immediately for she is afraid that he might notice her feelings towards him.

"No, can we eat? Can we eat?" Harith asked joyfully. They tried to keep him from saying whatever he wants but he still managed to speak out.

Silvanna chuckled and felt thankful of him.

"Then, let's eat together," she said as she leads them to the dining hall.

"And another excuse to eat breakfast with him," she thought as a smile curved on the corners of her lips.

As they took their seat, Alucard sat beside her which made her feel butterflies in her stomach.

"You should eat more," Alucard told her, "You need more energy if you want to do some training today."

Her heart skipped a beat but she still managed to keep her composure.

"Thanks for your concern," she responded formally.

"Ah, can I have my day off today?" he suddenly asked. "Today's our anniversary. Atleast I could spend some time with Miya."

"Sure, no problem," Silvanna replied with a sad smile. She had almost forgotten that Alucard is in a relationship with the archer. Her heart sank with that thought in mind.

It is an unrequited love and she could not do anything to change.