Into the Real World 6 (Guinevere|MaleReader)

"Where are we going?" Guinevere asked while you are wearing your shoes.

"Are you playing basketball again?" she added.

You shook your head in response.

"No, we are meeting up with Vienn and Alucard," you responded as you turned around and saw her wearing the casual clothes you bought for her.

Her loose, black shirt made her porcelain skin stand out. Since you do not want her to wear heels, you even bought her a pair of sneakers which she chose herself.

"These shoes are comfortable," she stated and you smiled before the two of you headed to the elevator.

"I was wondering, why don't you believe in magic? I watched something on your computer and it stated that magic is nothing but an illusion and a trick," she suddenly said out of nowhere.

Maybe for her as a magician, seeing that is infuriating for people see them as patients that are mentally ill.

"Land of Dawn is different from this world," you started to explain.

"In our world, magic does not exist because science is everything. It explains how things came to be," you added.

She simply nodded in response and didn't say anything after that. Upon exiting from the building, you uncovered your motorcycle. You handed her a helmet but she simply stared at you as if asking what she is going to do with it.

You got it from her hands and put it on her head and fastened it.

"Oh," she chuckled, "Alucard did not wear this when he is riding his motorcycle."

"In our world, not wearing a helmet would put you in trouble," you told her as you waited for her to sit behind you.

She wrapped her arms around you and said, "Let's go see them."

You two headed to the meeting place that you are supposed to see Vienn and Alucard but along the way, you stopped for a while due to a heavy traffic.

"Why are there a lot of Johnsons here?" Guinevere suddenly asked which made you snicker. She looked like a baby being amazed by small things.

"Yeah, they look like Johnson but the difference is that they can't talk nor transform into human-like robots," you told her. Whilst the heavy traffic is still not moving, you got your phone from your pocket and called Vienn.

"Hey, we're kind of stuck here in the highway so we'll be a bit late," you informed her.

"Okay, we'll wait for you here," Vienn responded before you ended the call.

"Who are you talking to?" Guinevere asked as she pointed at your phone, "I saw lots of you use this kind of thing."

"It's a phone. When we have the time, I'll teach you to use it. It's very convenient for us," you replied and luckily, the cars started to move.

When you reached the auto shop, you saw Vienn and Alucard patiently waiting. You parked your motorcycle and kept the helmets.

"Let's get going, my sister just called and said my mom had already left," Vienn said as she motioned all of you to enter inside the car.

"Please look after his motorcycle, uncle!" she added before closing the car doors.

When all of you got inside, your journey started.

"If I may ask, Vienn, why do we have to go to your house?" you asked.

It takes an hour of travel to reach their house which is a bit of waste of time for you. Though one year is quite long, it is not the same for you by reason of skipping training and worrying about the end of your life instead of getting stressed about your future after college.

"My sister cannot travel into the city, she is too young for that. Plus, Harith would be too hard to keep in place if he is in the city," she replied which left you a bit dumbfounded.

"You mean, she is with Harith?" you asked to confirm if it's really true.

A nod came from her and it is enough for you to understand why you have to go there. All of you remained quiet throughout the drive until you reached Vienn's house.

At the parking lot, you saw a smaller and younger version of Vienn waving at you and by her side is Harith. When Alucard got out from the car, you saw the Leonin jumped on him with great delight.

"Mom, will be back in the evening," Vienn's younger sister reported. "By the way, I am Liliana."

"I'm Kian," you said and the two of you shook each other's hand.

"Ugh!" Guinevere groaned and when you glanced at her, she holding the bridge of her nose and waving off her hand as if she's warding off the other heroes.

"What's wrong?" you asked her.

"She's just overreacting," Harith said while sitting atop on Alucard's broad shoulder.

"Allergies!" she exclaimed as she fakes her sneeze. On the other hand, Alucard and Harith rolled their eyes and focused on Vienn instead.

You couldn't help but smirk at the interaction of the heroes which was a bit entertaining. If only your life isn't on the line, you could probably wish that they should stay for good.

All of you headed inside and entered in one room which has one large whiteboard and a long, rectangular table.

"Please do sit," Vienn stated so all of you abide while she stand up front with a marker on hand.

"So we are all here with the purpose of finding out how these three heroes should go back to the land of dawn," she started.

She wrote each heroes' name and below Alucard's name is a date and time.

"Kian, when did Guinevere appeared in your room?" she asked you.

"3rd of April around 8:50am," you replied as you bring out your phone where you had kept your notes of your theory.

"And Harith appeared on the 6th around 10am," Vienn said before looking at your direction.

"The heroes did not appear at the same time and there is no exact pattern so I think the significance of the date and time of their appearance is void," she concluded.

"Question!" Harith raised his arm as your eyes settled on him, waiting for his response.

"How did we end up here in your world?" he asked which will be the main discussion of your meeting.

"We have prepared possible reasons to answer that, Harith," you stated as you stand up from your seat, volunteering to introduce your opinion.