Into the Real World 2(Guinevere|BoyReader)

You are currently in the washroom early in the morning to prepare for your basketball game. After washing up, you faced the mirror and fixed your hair.

"Hey, do you know where the Land of Dawn is? I'm quite lost here," you heard a feminine voice in British accent.

You almost slipped if only you did not hold onto the edge of the sink. In front of you is a woman with dark hair wearing a pink dress.

"Guinevere?" you asked her when you regained your composure. No matter how you look at her intently, she is indeed the Guinevere with the Lotus Flower skin whom you use in playing Mobile Legends.

"My," she said as she peers over and looked at you closely. "How did you know my name, young man? I am more than sure that we hadn't met before."

You suddenly burst into laughter and held her shoulders.

"I do not know how you came here in my apartment but how much did you spend with your cosplay?" you asked with a smile. You grabbed some of her hair locks and pulled it, trying to take off her wig.

"Jerk!" she squealed and attacked you with her magic orbs. You were thrown at the corner of the washroom, hitting the back of your head and making you dizzy.

"That was too much of a cosplay you got there, missy," you stated as you close and open your eyes hoping to get better.

Guinevere rushed to your side with a worried look.

"Are you okay?" she asked but you shook her head. You leaned your head on the wall with your eyes closed.

"I'd be thankful if you could get some ice in my fridge for my head," you said, "I still have a game by 9:30am."

The intruder did not say anything yet you felt her soft, warm hands on your forehead.

"My magic can heal," she said and you did realize that she is stating the truth for your dizziness disappeared.

"Just who are you, really?" you asked as you stand and fix your uniform.

"I am Guinevere, and like what I have said a while back, I am lost here in your world. Maybe you can help me get back to Land of Dawn," Guinevere replied and when she followed you inside your bedroom, she stopped in front of your computer.

"That's me," she commented while pointing at your desktop.

"Yeah, yeah," you simply responded for you are not yet convinced that she truly is the Guinevere in the game. That is literally impossible.

You packed your things and hanged your bag behind your back.

"Miss, you should leave my apartment before I call the cops," you said while opening the door for her.

"I can't do that," she insisted, "You have to show me the way back to Land of Dawn!"

You held the bridge of your nose out of frustration, only 30 minutes are left before your first game and it's even the championship so you have to hurry.

"Look, I understand if you like cosplaying but look here, find someone else to bother. I am busy so I have no time with this kind of shit," you said and when you pulled her in an attempt to get her out, a hologram of Layla appeared.

"The MLBB heroes are lost in the world of humans and only those chosen players are capable of bringing them back in the Land of Dawn! The challenge in this game is not physical fight to avoid inflicting pain to the involved humans. Now, to complete the game, the players must find clues and unravel the mystery that covers the hero. Failing to complete the game within the span pf one year would result to the death of the hero and the human. Players, the game starts now!" the marksman announced.

"Thanks, Layla," Guinevere commented before the hologram disappeared. "That confirms my identity. For us both to live, let us team up and save each other's lives."

You were speechless, questioning yourself if you're seeing the real thing or everything is nothing but a hallucination after playing too much MLBB the other day.

You suddenly stared at your wrist and saw glowing numbers.

"365 days," you and Guinevere said in chorus.

Guinevere smiled at you with the eyes of an innocent child staring right in your eyes. You almost slapped yourself for you really have no time to argue.

"As for the moment, you come with me in the arena. You have to behave until the game ends. No magic, no speaking," you instructed as you exit from your apartment.

"I'll just behave," Guinevere repeated.

The court was just a few minutes away from your apartment so it only took 5 minutes of walking before entering. You gave the security two tickets for the two of you and led Guinevere to the VIP seats.

"Stay here and behave," you reminded her and she nodded obediently. "Strictly, no magic."

"No magic," she nods in response and before leaving her, you notice that she is standing out too much with her pink, lotus dress.

You opened your bag and brought out you extra shirt. You made her wear it and shockingly, she did not complain for you thought she would get mad at forcing her to wear a man's shirt.

"But what kind of game is this?" she asked as she looks around. The arena is filled with expectators holding banners and are cheering for the teams.

"It's basketball," you simply said and took off her hairpin for she could be recognized if her hair remains fixed.

"You'll enjoy it especially that you're watching from the VIP seats," you added before leaving her.

You went to the locker room where your other teammates are. All of you prepared before going out to the court.

"Is that Guinevere?" one of your teammates asked who still managed to recognize her despite the few changes you made.

"A cosplayer," you answered as calmly as possible. She managed to spot you in the crowd and waved at your direction.

"Whoah, she's with you?" they asked and you had no choice to give a simple nod so they'd shut up.

"You girlfriend is some hot chic," they teased but you brushed them off for the championship is now about to begin.