Ch.1 This is Odin's Haven... And Meteora

Hello everyone! Welcome to the very first chapter! I have given it some thought but I made a decision to make a story about one of my Oc's!

I hope you all enjoy it!~

P.S. This story belongs to me and has nothing to do with the HTTYD story plot! My story just involves with the HTTYD World and nothing else!!~

•~•

Normal (Narrator's)POV:

It's nighttime and the water in the ocean was passing by soothingly but a little fast for people to beware it. An very large island is seen, about 3 small islands formed together to make a gigantic one, the front of it is two rock Viking statues, as if guarding the entranced it. Many houses are seen, a couple of mountains behind it and a very large forest with a couple of beaches here and there.

'This is, Odin's Haven. It's about 3 maybe 4 months East of hopeless, and a few degrees West of freezing to death. It's located solidly on the meridian of despair but tries to contain at least some peace far from others.

My village, if I have to name it one word... it would have be Stable at the very least. It's been here for at least 6 to 7 generations; maybe even more! But alas, some of the buildings here are new. Like other Vikings, we have fishing, hunting, blacksmithing, beaches, and incredible views of spectacular sunsets and sunrises you can ever see... The slight and probably the only problem we have, is what my people call them: "The Pests".'

Suddenly a pair of claws silently grabbed a small sheep and flew away, leaving most of the sheep confused and wondering what happened before they went back to silently grazing.

'You see, some Vikings have rats, mice, mosquitoes or maybe even the plague.... But here we have— '

Then suddenly a roar echoed throughout the whole village and a big enormous beast looked at a child and started to shoot fire out of its mouth, before it could burn its victim, the child closed the door, revealing an 8 year old girl with very long hair, blue eyes like the ocean and small freckles on her face.

"Dragons!..." She said breathless but still had a small smile on her face.

Meteora's POV:

'Dragons and Vikings have been at war for years, Vikings love to hurt them. But I'm not one of those Vikings.'

I slowly poked my head out from my door and started running outside and seeing all the wreckage and Viking fighting with the dragons.

'My name is Meteora, prettiest name but also not the best one. They say that if you give your daughter the prettiest name, you'll have good fortune. But me: I'm the opposite.' I continued to run away from my house and was watching more Vikings and Dragons fight and the creatures take the sheep, fish, and some occasions, the chickens.

'Most Vikings would leave and say: "Oh well, we tried!" Oh, not us. Like other Vikings, we have stubborn issues, but we take the icing on the cake when it comes to that. That's the reason why we're called the Wild and Wacko Tribe, when we fight others, we become wild and sometimes we lose control, as if we aren't an occupational hazard as it is.'
Soon I managed to loose my footing and fell down to the ground and looked up at the starry sky. A lady yelled at my face and smiled brightly. "Evening, Lass!"