Ch.4 Plans to Go & Finding Dragons

Hello there!
I hope you're ready for this chapter! But I think you know the drill from here!

Disclaimer: This story belongs to me and has nothing to do with the HTTYD story plot! My story just involves with the HTTYD World and nothing else!!~

So, Enjoy!~

•~•

Terron's POV:

Soon, all three of us made it to the large house on top of a hill, standing proud and tall above all the others. Meteora looked up at her house and frowned deeply.

"He never listens to me."

"Well, that runs in his side of the family. You should know that by now, lass." I said as I gently adjusted the girl in my shoulder. Caibre just simply nodded in agreement to both of us. Like everyone else in the village, everyone knows that Lewis is a really stubborn Chief, but we follow him nethertheless. We slowly reached the doorway and she looks back at us. "And when he does, it's always with this...disappointed and angry scowl. Like someone skimped on the meat in his sandwich, just like..." She said and frowned deeply and did started doing a Lewis stance and walk.

"Excuse me, barmaid! I'm afraid you brought me an extremely wrong offspring! I ordered a very strong girl with bravery in her heart. Extra guts and glory on the side! This here: this is a weak, submissive, talking fishbone!" She mimicked the way her father spoke and looked at us once more.

I had to hold in a snicker once she did that. I heard Caibre softly chuckle, not at Meteora I knew that, but the way she mimicked Lewis. I looked back at her and stepped up once. "You're thinking about this all wrong, Meteora. It's not so much what you look like; It's what's inside that he can't stand!" I tried to reassure, but I think I phrased that wrong because the way the two kids looked at me with a "Are you serious?" Look.

"Thank you for summing that up for me." Meteora said with an emotionless tone.

Caibre then stood up and looked at Meteora. "What he was trying to say," he paused as he glared at me, and this is the first time I actually hear him speak more than two words. "Is that you should prove to him that you're capable of becoming a Viking. Make him see that he's wrong." He continued and both of them stared at one another. That's when the small Cheiftess-To-be smiled at him gently. "Thanks Caibre.... It's just... I just want to be one of you guys, is that wrong, or too much? Is it too much to ask for me to be something the village can take pride in? Or to want to be someone my dad can call his daughter in public without being humiliated or embarrassed to say it aloud?" She asked rhetorically and looks at me and gave me the look. "Give her to me. I can carry her." She said and I did so, I knew she was strong enough to hold a person that's older than her, but not so strong enough in strength to carry a heavy weapon, like a double bladed axe. I looked at her with sympathy and sighed softly as she opened the door and looked back at us one more time.

"I'll see you guys later..."

Then just like that, the small lass went inside her house and I sighed heavily. I looked at Caibre and he was crossing his arms. "What?" I asked

"You just had to say that, Terron? Really?" He questioned and when I didn't reply, he just simply walked away. I sighed heavily and I went away to go to the Great Hall to go to the Meeting where Lewis and others were.