Ch.5 Freeing the Dragon & The Deal

Hello there!
I hope you're ready for this chapter! But I think you know the drill from here!

Disclaimer: This story belongs to me and has nothing to do with the HTTYD story plot! My story just involves with the HTTYD World and nothing else!!~

So, Enjoy!~

•~•

Normal POV:

Meteora slowly walked behind the rock next to the dragon and she looked at the creature closely and was quivering with fear. Not just being in the presence of one of the most terrifying dragons in the world...

But the fear of breaking her vow.

She had tears in her eyes and was praying silently while having her hands covering her mouth. "Oh dear gods above me in Valhalla, please don't tell me that I killed this magnificent creature... Oh please don't be dead, please don't be dead...." She told herself as she gently walked over to the dragon that she recognized as the Night Fury and gently touched its side for just a moment with a poke of her foot.

The dragon in question had heard a voice but didn't mind it, then it felt someone touch it and groaned loudly in agitation and moved the foot away with it's tied up arm, receiving a small cry of shock and a thud. She panted softly and slowly got up and carefully walked up to it's head one moment the Night Fury's eyes were closed but soon they were wide open, revealing for it to have sky blue with a hint of emerald green eyes. All was silent except the fact that the dragon was softly breathing. That is until Meteora started to smile while chuckling at first but started laughing, but this wasn't a laugh of mockery... It was laughter of joy and relief.

"Oh Thank Thor! I didn't kill you! Yes!! I'm so happy! Praise the Gods!!~" She said as she giggled and tried to stop her tears of relief.

The dragon, who happened to be male, was surprised at what he was hearing. The onyx and blue dragon blinked a couple of times while looking at the child in front of him. She was happy that he was alive and that she didn't kill him? But why?...

The 8 year old gently was on her knees and sobbing happily, she sniffled softly and looked at the dragon in the eyes apologetically. "I'm so so sorry!... I didn't mean to take you down, it was a complete accident I swear!... It's gonna be okay, I'm gonna set you free and you can be on your way." She proclaimed as she took out a small dagger and started cutting the ropes that bound the dragon. This surprised the dragon greatly. He stared at her with slight caution, but a lot of curiosity... However, there was a lot of anger because she was the one that admitted she was the one that took him down.

When she finally set the dragon free, she was quickly pinned against the rock behind her and looked at the dragon and gasped softly. She looked at the dragon and didn't move. She had fear in her eyes, yes, but part of her was curious.

The dragon looked deep into the small human's eyes and sniffed softly, he let out a small growl and Meteora gulped softly and closed her eyes tightly, silently accepting whatever the dragon was going to bring. The onyx dragon opened his mouth and roared loudly at her face, letting out that familiar screech that she heard last night. But that that moment: she had opened her eyes for a split second before closing them again. Because she had heard something else instead of a roar.

"FOOLISH SKIN SACK!!!"

As soon as he finished what he said, he turned away from the small girl and flew away.... Or tried to because he bumped into a couple of rocks and started falling down. Meteora was panting heavily and put a hand to her chest as she slowly stood up and watched where the dragon flew away. She was gasping softly at what she heard and was shaking badly. She was this close to death and she survived the most dangerous dragon alive. She chuckled weakly and started to walk away, soon she lost her grip on her dagger and fainted on her third step.