Ch.20: Lesson 3: Teamwork... Sort of

Hello there!
I think you all know the drill from here!

Disclaimer: This story belongs to me and has nothing to do with the HTTYD story plot! My story just involves with the HTTYD World and nothing else!!~

So, Enjoy!~

•~•

That Early Afternoon:
Inside the Kill Ring:
Normal POV:

After that little excitement in the Cove, both girls did their laps that morning before they went on with their day, Kiki was progressing well and today she did 16 laps, while Meteora was doing slowly well, at least she did 12 laps that morning.

After their well deserved break which involved a bit of breakfast, they headed off to the Arena to see the others waiting for the two girls. Both of them were confused at the 8 buckets and the others in a neat line, all of them were waiting. "What's going on here? What's the lesson today?" Kiki asked everyone as she walked to the others with Meteora next to her.

"Excellent question, Lassie! Todey's lesson yeu're all gonna be paired up wit' a partner! Before all of ye start movin' I already chose who yer partners will be! When I call yer names, step forward an' be with that said person!" Terron explained as he had a piece of paper and it had the names of whos gonna be paired up with for today's lesson.

"Alright! Ava, ye'll be wit' Isla obviously."

The twins got close and separated themselves from the others.

"Lexi, yer're wit' Ferguson."

Lexi's eyes widened with anger. "WHAT?!" She snapped and Ferguson smirked happily and got close to her. "This became my lucky day!~"

Lexi turned and glared at him. "Touch me at all today and I will end you." She snarled and that made Ferguson back up and whimpered in fear for his life.

Kiki and Meteora snickered at the scene. 'Wuss...' They thought in unison and Meteora smiled softly at that.

"Next is Kiki! Ye Lassie, are gonna be with Haggis! Which means, Caibre, yer're with Meteora!"

Both Meteora and Haggis blushed brightly at this information! Haggis looked at Kiki who looked at him and gave him a gentle wave. This made the poor lad blush even more.

Meteora looked at where Caibre is and he turned to look at her. He gave her the sweetest smile he could muster and that alone made the poor 8 year old's heart skip a beat.

Soon everyone grabbed a buck and stood next to their respectful partner, well Ferguson kept his distance with Lexi as she requested. Suddenly the door in front of them exploded and green gas started to come out from the cage. Meteora realized what this lesson was and which dragon they were facing today... 'Oh no....'

'Oh yes!~ Now it's our time to shine!'

'Yeah, says the head that's always gassing everybody the second we're released.'

"Todey's lesson is teamwork! Now, A dragon can't light it's fire with a wet 'ead. The 'Ideous Zippleback, is extra tricky!~ One 'ead breathes out gas, while the other ignites it. Yer job is to know, which is which!~"

Terron's voice said as he disappeared out of the gas while the others disappeared inside of it. Meteora and Caibre huddled close with their buckets in their hands.

Haggis looked around nervously and held his bucket close to his chest. "Razor sharp, serrated teeth that inject venom for pre-digestion. Prefers ambush attack, by crushing its victims with their--" Before he could even finish what he was saying, Kiki gently elbowed his side.