Ch.18: Stories and Plans

Hello there!
I think you all know the drill from here!

Disclaimer: This story belongs to me and has nothing to do with the HTTYD story plot! My story just involves with the HTTYD World and nothing else!!~

So, Enjoy!~

•~•

Normal POV:

Meteora was walking back home, still thinking about what happened earlier and she couldn't believe it still. She actually ate a raw fish that a dragon already ate; and she liked it! She saw him make a gummy smile and she laughed, she watched him draw something on the ground, and then she got to touch his nose with her hand!

She looked at her left hand, the one that had touched Fearless' nose, she smiled softly. How strange that same hand was the one that was connected to the scars that littered her arm. She smiled sadly as she unconsciously rubbed her arm with her other hand as she was walking. "Hey, there she is! Meteora!" A voice called out to her, breaking her out of her thoughts. She lifted her head up as she saw both Caibre and Kiki running up to her as she took a few steps out of the forest.

"Caibre? Kiki? What are you doing here?" She asked as she gently put her arms down while looking at her friends.

"We were looking for you ever since Terron took us away after training. We got worried." Kiki replied and looked at her tiny friend worriedly. Caibre nodded silently and walked up closer to her and checked her over.

"Are you okay? I saw that Lexi was pressing her foot on your chest. Do we need to take you to Unn?" He asked her softly.

Unn is both one of the youngest elders of their tribe, and one of the best healers in the village. She's around her 70's, she's a kind yet fierce woman, and a staff is her weapon of choice, her hair is a mixture of ginger red with hints of grey and white along with that, her eyes were a light green like the grass beneath them. Meteora would visit her from time to time when people got very distracted or just going about their day. There were times that she went to her after she got attacked by the bullies when they went too far.

"No, I'm good! I'm fine, really. Just a bruise, it'll go away in time, promise Caibre." She reassured softly and had a faint blush on her cheeks, making her freckles pop out a bit.

Caibre looked at her and sighed softly. "Alright, I trust you. But if I see anything off, I'll drag you to Unn's house if I have to, Meteora." He earned as he looked at her.

He would never admit to anyone else that he can't trust, but he has a crush on the girl with the longest hair in their village. He wanted to tell her that someday before anything happens to either of them, if that ever happens, at least she can know how he truly felt about her. While he can look mysterious and silent to others on the outside, but on the inside, he's a shy and insecure boy who hopes that the one he loves, accepts his feelings in return.

However, neither child knows how they feel about the other, but Kiki can see it and chuckled softly at how ironic how those two are so smart, that they can be so blind to the other's feelings and emotions towards each other.

"Alright you two, that's enough flustering yourselves for one day. We were sent to look for you because Terron said so, and he mentioned that he has a story to tell us tonight at one of the bonfires nearby." Kiki announced to Meteora and her voice snapped both kids out of their trances and they both started to blush, pull away from each other, and looked at either the ground or the sky.

"So... D-did Terron say which bonfire site to go to?" Meteora asked while messing with her fingers. "H-he said the one that you can see the sunset just right, probably at the East Bonfire site?" Caibre replied as he scratched his left cheek gently.