Ch.6 Meet Kiki & Communicating to Dragons

Hello there!
I hope you're ready for this chapter! But I think you know the drill from here!

Disclaimer: This story belongs to me and has nothing to do with the HTTYD story plot! My story just involves with the HTTYD World and nothing else!!~

So, Enjoy!~

•~•

Meteora's POV:
The Next Morning:

I was snoring softly and slowly opened one eye and groaned softly at the sunrise's light and I slowly got up and yawned softly. I rubbed my eye and gently messed with my bangs. I looked down and stretched while groaning softly, once I felt my bones pop softly, I got up from my bed and changed my clothes, since I didn't kinda change from my pajamas last night.

I slowly walked down the stairs and went to make some breakfast. I sighed at being alone... Well, not entirely alone. I looked up at where the unknown name's guest who's still sleeping on my dad's bed. I gently walked to the kitchen to make breakfast for both me and the guest.

It was only some porridge, toast and a couple of eggs. The porridge was just for me. Since I really don't much in the mornings. I know I should, but I just don't think I have that huge of an appetite like all other Vikings. I put the food on a tray and went up the stairs to go wake the girl up.

I slowly opened the door and poked my head inside. I saw the teen snoozing away the early morning. I chuckled softly and walked up to her. I put the tray of food on the nightstand and sat on the edge of the bed.
I slowly gently reached my hand to her shoulder and gently shook her. "Hey. Wake up sleepyhead. It's time to wake up." I said kindly and I smiled happily as I saw her stir from her slumber. That's when she opened her eyes and slowly sat up and yawned loudly. She rubbed her eyes and looked at me.

"Good morning!" I said sweetly and I saw her blink softly at me and gave me a small smile in return.

"Good morning..."

I gently grabbed the tray and put it on the bed where her legs were. "Here, I made some breakfast for you and me. I know it's not much but, it's all I can do for now." I explained and gently grabbed my bowl of porridge while the girl noticed the food and quickly grabbed it and started eating and sighed in content while doing so. I giggled at this. "Hungry weren't you?" I asked softly as I ate my breakfast. She nodded happily. "Very! Thank you so much!.... Um..." She paused as she swallowed her food and looked at me. I blinked for a moment and realized that I haven't even given her my name yet!

"Oh!.. Silly me! My name is Meteora! Meteora Grabowski, daughter of Chief Lewis and the rightful heir to the Wild and Wacko Tribe. Welcome to the island of Odin's Haven!" I introduced myself and the island she's on now. I noticed that surprised look on her face but I wanted to know her name too. "So, What is your name, might I wonder?" I asked as I ate another spoonful of my food.

"Oh! My name is Kikianria. I have no last name." She replied and smiled softly at me.

"Kiki...Anria. That's a full mouthful!" I joked and giggled softly, and in return, she laughed with me as well! "I guess it is. But if you like, you can call me Kiki. That is one of my nicknames." She said softly.

"Alright, it's very nice to meet you, Kiki!" I said as I outstretched my hand for a handshake. She soon grabbed my hand and gently shook it. "Likewise, Meteora. So what made you wake me up this lovely morning today?" She asked and finished eating up her food: "Oh, right! My father told me to keep an eye on you and both of us are supposed to do some dragon training... I just hope Terron won't let me go in training today." I mumbled the last part hopefully.