Ch.10:Feeding,Reading & Bonding With Dragons Pt.1

Hello there!
I think you all know the drill from here!

Disclaimer: This story belongs to me and has nothing to do with the HTTYD story plot! My story just involves with the HTTYD World and nothing else!!~

P.S. I'm Sorry that I've haven't been updating any stories for the past 2 Months! I saw some of your comments and I took them with me by heart. And I hope everyone is being safe when you go outside! Please wash your hands and be careful out there due to the COVID-19. I've been in my house ever since and rarely left my house since I'm the youngest in my family. You think since I'm stuck in my house I can get some stuff done, but I get anxious too easily and it makes me lose focus. But don't worry! I haven't give up on this story or any of the others! I promise!!~

So with that out of the way, please enjoy!!~

•~•

Normal POV:

Terron yawned softly and scratched his beard as he started to walk away from the teens. "No trainin' for tonight. Study hard and we'll train first thing in the mornin'." He said and all the pre-teens froze.

"Wait a minute. Read?" Ferguson asked as he watched his departing teacher.

"While we're still alive?" Isla asked and Ava groaned loudly at having to read a stupid book.

"What's the point of reading the book about those monsters rather than just killing them and doing the stuff already?"

"Because it's a huge part of our Viking heritage, you half-wits!" Lexi explained as she rolled her eyes while Caibre stayed silent and shook at the twins stupidity.

"She has a point you know." Kiki muttered softly.

Haggis smiled as he looked at them with a smile on his face. "Oh! Ooh! I've read this book like, Ten times! There's this one that cuts down even the tallest trees like a giant guillotine!"

"Timberjack." Meteora and Kiki said in sync and looked at one another in shock at them replying the question correctly.

"And then there's another one that roars so loud it'll make your head explode!"

"Thunderdrum!" Both girls at the same time again and Meteora couldn't help but smile a bit. The others, minus Lexi and Caibre, were looking at the three with strange and weirded out faces.

"It sounds really nice to read a book, truly does at a time like this." Ava started and looked at her sister.

"But now..." Isla pauses as she looks at the others.

"Okay, you suckers read; I'm gonna go do real stuff and kill things! See you losers later!" Ferguson said as he got up from his seat and started walking, the twins and Haggis soon followed.

"And I read another chapter of the book where this one dragon gets all its fire from the sun itself!..." His voice soon became distant as he reached outside.

All that was left were Lexi, Caibre, Meteora, and Kiki. They didn't know what to say until Meteora cleared her throat softly. "I guessing both you and Caibre have read the book already?" She asked.