Finding What is Lost, Gaining What is Found

Inko was so happy.

Her husband got a new promotion a few months ago, but a little surprise came just after a few weeks. She started feeling unwell in the morning which turned into her vomiting, so her husband started worrying so much that he set up an appointment that day and call in sick for her at her job.

What she suspected was only a stomach bug that she might have caught from the ramen place that they ate at the night before turned out to be more amazing. She was pregnant!

Nothing could stop the doctor from the woman basically crying a river in the room at the good news. Later that day, both her and her husband was crying in joy because of the fact that they would soon have a child. They were both so excited. Hisashi even more so than her as he already started to look at clothes and toys starting that night.

She was just returning from the supermarket because she wanted to grab some eggs, noodles, green onions, and some other ingredients for dinner tonight. She was going to try out a new ramen recipe.

But her life changed in that one moment when she heard a sniffling from the alleyway. Curious ,but also cautious, she peered around the corner of the wall that led to the entrance of the alley to see a crying child.

A child around 4 years old crying around a puddle of blood. They had pale blue hair that was covering their face as they wept at they ground.

Inko was worried for the child, and so she approached with caution down the alley toward the child. She was hoping that she could do something to help them. She softly put her groceries down next to the dumpster closest to him.

"Hey, are you okay? Do you need any help?" She asked calmly with a soft smile. The boy was startled at her voice and glanced up at her. Giving her view of the color of his eyes, his red eyes practically shone through the darkness.

"W-who are you? A-are you a hero?" The boy stuttered as he looked at the woman.

"Well, my name is Midoriya Inko. And I am not a hero, but not everyone needs to be a hero to save someone." Inko responded with a smile on her face before asking. "So, what's your name?"

"Tenko. Shimura Tenko." He replied as he looked in wonder at the green-haired woman. "Are you here to help?"

"That's a lovely name. And if you allow me, I will help you anyway I can. I am going to call the police and..." Inko stated as she started to stand up.

"Wait don't leave me!" Tenko yelled as he grasped the skirt with three fingers. His eyes started growing misty with tears as he asked, "Stay with me, please?"

Inko smiled as the mother instincts inside started to grow at the sight of the small toddler gripping her skirt like a lifeline. She nodded and said, "Of course I will." She reached for his hand, but he pulled back very quickly.

"It's my quirk. It's dangerous and bad. I destroy stuff with five fingers.." Tenko said waiting for the rejection to show up on her face. Finding no such reaction so far, he tilted his head in question.

"There is no such thing as a bad quirk. You quirk sounds wonderful. You can help many people with that kind of quirk. You can help others just like I did with you," Inko replied lovingly as she held onto his three fingers in one hand. She crouched back down to the ground near him while she made the call to the nearest police station.

"Hello? Yes, my name is Midoriya Inko and I am reporting an incident. Yes, there seems to be some sort of accident that happened in an alleyway. There is a child here named Shimura Tenko that I am with, can you please send a cruiser to come help?" Inko said into the phone. She went on in detail about how she doesn't know what happened, but that she is worried about if the child is hurt anywhere. Tenko never let go of her as she went on with the call, he was just staring at her thinking that she was basically his new hero. The two police cars showed up a few minutes later at the scene.