✿ Chapter Six - Interrupted

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Samantha
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

"Yes! Ha! Beat ya!" I laughed, jumping up and down of joy for beating Aaron at one of the games from the arcade. He thought he could beat me, while I was pretty sure not!

I continued to laugh at him as he accepted defeat, shaking his head in shame. "I guess I'm the one to buy ice creams, then."

"Yep!" I giggled, already ahead of him out of the arcade and towards the ice cream shop. He came after me, laughing probably at my weird dance walking. I already had my ice cream picked when he came to pay for it. I chose the chocolate and the coconut one. Pretty dull choice, but freaking delicious! After he took his own pineapple and strawberry ice cream, we walked down the street.

We continued laughing and talking, sharing funny stories until we finished our ice creams. It became pretty cold, and I was getting pretty cold, which made me wanna let him notice it, so he could do that clichéic thing and give me his jacket. While I was thinking of how to get his attention, things took a different turn.

Suddenly, he pulled in a dark alley, hiding me from the sight of the people that passed by. I stopped, simply taken by surprise by his fast movement, before he muttered above my lips. "Some of my students."

When I told him that I wanted to keep us a secret, I honestly thought he'd be a bit more against it. Like, nobody likes to be hidden by someone, but when I heard that he agreed with me, I thought that he understood my point of view. Indeed, he didn't want his students to know he was dating one of their mothers, and like the fool I was I believed him.

"I see," I mumbled, feeling how his breath danced on my skin, the scent of his cologne filling my nostrils. He pinned me to the wall of the building, his eyes not leaving my lips for a Goddamn moment. The next thing I knew, I was pulled into a passionate kiss that felt just as good as expected. A delicious, fervent kiss that I didn't think could go better. After that, we were both in a hotel room, both still with our clothes on our bodies as we just rawly fucked. That meant me on top of him and not stopping until I thought was right.

His dick wasn't surprising, it was actually smaller than expected, which was a huge turn off. I never thought he'd have a pickle as a dick. Thought, he was too nice for me to hurt him, so I just went along with it. I would have started to take off my clothes if my phone didn't start ringing. I halted at it on the nightstand, thinking that if it was Cole I wouldn't have picked up. He really didn't have to know where I were at the moment, but sadly, another ID popped.

"Don't pick up." He grunted, close of his own release.

I stopped, sighing in regret. "Sorry, it's my boss." I quickly took my phone as I got up and put it at my ear, hardly controlling my breathing. "Yes, Mr Black?"

"I have urgent need of you, Mrs Paxton. I need you to go right now to my office and bring me the contracts with Carlos Warner and Bill Carson."

I sighed, still panting for air as the feeling of a hand pressed on my back nearly pulled me out of my thoughts. "Are you sure nobody else can bring them to you, Mr Black? I am in the middle of something here." I felt my voice drift into a breathy tone for a moment at the feeling of kisses being left on my neck simply took the best out of me.

Yeah, he wasn't bad with all the hot, fervent stuff, but his dick was tiny, man!

"Well, you were. I need those contracts right now. Hurry up!" Without leaving any place to discussion, he just hung up on me, making me drop my hand from my ear.