Acknowledgement

Alright, so, hi!

This is popcat2010! The author, duh!

Before I get into detail, I want to thank everyone who read my story and/or liked and/or commented. You have all of my love and appreciation for taking from your time and reading my… mess of a book. I love all of my fans and followers. You are my soul, I swear to God and God himself!

Now, I am sorry to give this news to you, but I decided that the end of Only You is here. I am pretty sure you expected more, and there will be. It will be more in the following books.

Though, I am not the type to stretch a story of two people over four books. By all means, I will write about somebody else. I'd love to give spoilers, but that would ruin the fun. Anyways, Only You is done and Logan and Sam will show up in what I have planned next as a couple.

However, I will add, when I can, a bonus chapter. If you have any ideas on the bonus chapter, leave a comment. I will read them all and pick one. I cannot guarantee to pick yours specifically and I'd prefer if you'd leave me the choice. No asking nicely in private.

Regardless, this was an amazing journey and it was my biggest pleasure to write about Samantha and Logan for you. My sincere love and my deepest appreciation to all my fans.

If I don't say goodbye now, I will… *sobbing* goodbye, my lovelies!

*More sobbing*

I love you!

❤️❤️❤️