✿ Chapter Twenty Seven - Easter Dinner

Okay, okay, I just had to relax a little. Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale. That's it!

Logan's palm rose on my waist as he rang the door bell from his parents' mansion. A huge ass mansion, bigger than Logan's with a fancier design as well.

He lowered his lips to my ear, softly whispering. "Relax, sweetheart, it'll be alright."

I nodded, thinking positive thoughts as I inhaled a deep breath.

"Also, try to keep your chest lower, my little brother has quite the eyes." He cleared his throat, glancing at my breasts.

Okay, I may have had a bit of a cleavage, but it wasn't that obvious!

My eyes narrowed on him as he looked at the door obliviously. The door opened right before I managed to say something. A short man in his late sixties dressed as a butler opened. He had grey, short hair, rare on the top of his head and a skin as white as milk, his eyes of an ocean blue color. He looked like an old man who shouldn't be working as a butler.

"Master Logan, it was about time you arrived," he said with a masculine tone, just a bit of British accent blooming in his words.

He reminded me of a character from a cartoon, I just couldn't remember who...

"Sebastian, my man!" Logan pulled him in a hug, patting his shoulder harshly, yet in a friendly way.

"A pleasure... as always, Master Logan." The man cleared his throat, breaking their bodies apart.

Logan smirked, raising his hand back on my waist. "I'd like you to meet my girlfriend."

The man rose a brow at me, as I spread my hand for a shake. "Samantha Paxton."

He took my hand and with a respectful bow he rose the back of my hand to his lips, kissing it gently. "Enchanted, madame!"

I could feel my cheeks heat at the gesture, instantly making me smile. "I brought... uhm, a home made lemon meringue pie. "

His brows shot up in surprise as he looked down at my pie. He glanced at Logan who was hiding his glare pretty well. Without another word he took the pie from my hands and led us inside. I was wondering what he wanted to say but didn't. Logan then lowered to my ear and explained to me that Sebastian wasn't used with anyone other than the chefs cooking, since most of them were bad cooks. Then he told me that Sebastian was their butler since Logan was a kid and he knew them better than their own mother.

That was impressive. Living with the same family for so long was truly something, I had to admit.

The mansion was just as big and as much of a labyrinth as Logan's mansion. If not bigger. He lead us to the dining room, where the rest of the family was, then he left in his business. And there was his family. His mother, hard not to recognise with a very classy outfit, professional too. She gave off the business woman look. She was arguing with a young woman, in her middle twenties with brown short hair and the same emerald eyes Logan owned, her body simply on fire. Her outfit contained a very beautiful red dress that showed her curves and a pair of black boots to match. Damian, another face hard not to recognise, was glaring at the two women about to kill each other. Next to him, at the wide, rectangular table was sitting another man, in his late twenties with his eyes in his phone. His hair was black, but his eyes were emeralds, his muscles hard to avoid at how they tried to rip through his white shirt. He worked out more than Damian, but he didn't beat Logan, that was for sure. And in the head of the table was sitting a man with black and strands of grey hair, brown eyes and a blank stare as he took the glass of alcohol to his lips. He was definitely built with muscles, looking really good for his age, which could have been his middle fifties. The poor man looked defeated, what else could I say?