✿ Chapter Twenty Eight - Nightmare

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Samantha
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

I breathed heavily as I hung my head into the nape of his neck. I was completely limp, no motion daring to use my muscles after one of the best orgasm, given by the same man. He panted for air just how I did, his lips pressed on my head.

"What the hell, bro?!?" What sounded like Jerome's voice echoed from the door in the wide room, but it didn't move me an inch. I was too exhausted to even try.

I felt Logan flinch and as he asked, he started taking off his wet shirt. "What are you doing here, Jer?"

"I was looking for the goddamn gym, and I hear sounds from here, I thought this was the gym!"

"I thought I locked the door," I murmured so only Logan could hear me.

"How did you even enter, wasn't the door locked?" He asked, shifting the shirt over my shoulders to cover me.

"I pick locks out of boredom, you should've thought about that!"

I rose my head gazing him with narrowed eyes. "Who goes to the gym at this hour?"

"The ones who can't sleep, kitten."

"Watch it, Jer," Logan warned.

I nodded, getting out of the pool, with Logan's shirt barely hiding my still tight nipples. Logan was trying to go ahead of me after zipping his pants, glaring threatening daggers at Jerome.

Jerome rolled his eyes at him, continuing to keep his eyes on us as we tried to make our way out of the room. "Nice ass," he muttered, thinking I wouldn't hear him.

Okay, first he picked the lock of the door, then he called me kitten and now he makes comments in the presence of his brother, who clearly has anger issues. Wait, I think I had the same anger issues.

Turning around in a swift motion of my feet, I walked towards him and hit him shamelessly between the legs. "First, my name's not "kitten" and second, keep your damn comments to yourself." I growled, keeping the edges of the shirt clenched to my chest to he wouldn't look at my nipples as well.

He grunted something incoherent, taking two steps back to prevent my second knee about to hit his genitals. "Fuck, kitten!"

Okay, what I hated more than anything, was when someone nicknamed me without my permission. Logan was an exception, but Jerome not. Logan was my boyfriend, not Jerome or anyone else.

I wanted to slap him for his rudeness, I probably would have if Logan hadn't pulled my by the shoulders a step back. "C'mon, it's time for bed," he sighed, picking me up on his shoulder again.

I gasped at the quick movement, slapping his back at the bit of panic. "Logan, put me down!"

"Not happening," he replied walking out of the room as I rose my head to see Jerome becoming smaller. He pulled his tongue out to me, smirking smugly.

Without caring I rose my hand and showed him the middle finger, too frustrated by his disrespect. He eventually disappeared, leaving only me hanging onto Logan's shoulder. He softly pulled the shirt lower my butt and as I wondered why, he walked past the reason. Shifting my hair out of my face I smiled and waved at Mr Jones, who still wasn't my biggest fan. His high rose brows didn't show it, but the usual glare did.