✿ Chapter Thirty Seven - Epilogue

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Logan
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

"Kill them!"

"I'm trying to!"

"What are you doing? They're right there! Shoot them!"

"Almost... almost-"

"No!" Cole shouted, almost throwing his controller into the floor. "You fucking suck at this game, did you know that?!?"

"Oh, shut up! You're no better!" Nathan growled in return.

They didn't even play two rounds and they were at each other's throats. Sweet...

"Cut it off, boys! I'm really not in the mood of you two!" Samantha entered the living room with two mugs in her hands as she walked towards me. Leaving the mugs on the coffee table, she leaned down on the couch next to me. She lifted the fluffy blanket and shifted her legs in my lap as she smiled sweetly. "Hi, baby!"

I groaned, seeing her lean down on the pillow with her back arched, her breasts covered by nothing but that thin material of her shirt. Fuck, her nipples were tight!

"Hi, sugar," I drawled, unable to take my eyes off her breasts for some moments.

My eyes lifted to her shimmering, honey eyes and her seductive grin that showed perfectly straight and white teeth. Oh, she was in for it, that was fucking obvious! I held one hand under the blanket, slowly drawing my fingers down her smooth thighs towards those red shorts of hers. I leaned in, liking my lips like a starved animal ready to attack his prey. And I was. I was more than ready to dive in.

"No sex on the couch, please!" The boys said at the same time, making both, Sam and I, look at them.

I forgot about them.

Neither of them was looking our way, they were both too busy in their third round of Dying Light, not sure which. I rolled my eyes at them, kissed Samantha on the nose and stood up from the couch. I picked her up bridal style, making her burst in a fit of giggles. She continued to laugh that purely melodical sound as I walked out of the living room, took the stairs and headed for our bedroom.

The boys did not as much throw a look our way, since this was what usually happened when I was ready for my sugar and they were near us.

Closing and locking the door for me, she smiled warmly as her head leaned on my shoulder. I gently leaned her in bed, settling myself between her thighs. Those little hands of hers with long nails traveled from my back to my abdomen, her nails leaving behind traces of her electrifying touch. I admired the scars on her arms, lingering my fingers over them, wanting to kiss them over and over again.

"I love you," she whispered, her lips curled in that genuine smile.

Hovering over her, pressing my elbows at both sides of her head, I kept my lips above her sweet mouth. "Move in with me," I blurted, instead of the actual words that were supposed to come out of my mouth.

Her eyes widened. "Move... in with you?"

For two months since that damn kidnapping, I planned on asking her, but it was more something I wanted to do on our birthday. Yeah, it turned out we had the same birthday, except the years were different. And now... I fucked it up. Like a moron...

"I mean," my cheeks heated as I backed away, awkwardly letting my gaze drift in different directions. "If you don't want to it's fine, I just-"

"I didn't say I don't want to." She said, lifting herself on her elbows. "But it does feel a little soon."