\\ epilogue \\

Was it bad that Denki was taking advantage of his friend's relationship, maybe a little bit? But did he really care enough to not take full advantage about the lack of a no-crocs indoors rule? No. Not at all. Secretly, Denki Kaminari was a bad person. But he chose to remain closeted on that fact. However, if we're talking about the moment his roommates realized he was a bad person, his coming-out party could be attributed to the morning Momo awoke to the sight of him finishing their carton of milk in bright, vibrant red crocs. 

It had been two months since Shouto and Momo had started dating, and too many things to count had changed. For one thing, since the first night they slept in the same room, Shouto had been claiming his room was too cold and thus broken and thus he needed to share Momo's bed until they fixed it. So what used to be his bedroom had now been turned into Denki and Izuku's fun room- And I know some of you probably thought of some sort of sex dungeon when I said that, but what I mean by fun room is that they massacred it with water balloons full of paint and attached a tire swing to the ceiling. 

But that wasn't the only thing that had changed. 

About a month after the two had gotten together, Kyoka finally gave into Denki's request for a (1, singular, one) date, which made him giddy like a middle schoolboy. But, as was to be expected, one (1) date, turned into two dates which turned into three dates which turned into full-on dating. Needless to say, Momo was feeling conflicted. On the one hand, she couldn't believe that out of all the people in the world to date, Kyoka had chosen Denki fucking Kaminari. But on the other, she was really happy for both of them. Both of them deserved to find love. But, jumping back to the first hand, it was still really weird. 

Then there was also adjusting to the new rules of the house, or rather, the lack thereof. Within a week of Shouto and Momo getting together, Denki had reverted back to taking full advantage of living in a house with no constraints. He wore crocs quite literally everywhere he went (he once emerged from the shower with them on), mornings were now exclusively coffee for Momo because there was no way she was drinking milk with backwash in it, and nights when Denki had insomnia were absolute hell for all of them. Mario Kart really echos at three in the morning.

But it wasn't all back to the hell it was before. Yes, Shouto acted like it was his job to make fun of his girlfriend every time she started crying at a movie, but all the guys had become far better about picking up clothing (Izuku had always been fine with it but Denki had stopped out of habit and Shouto didn't dare get on his girlfriend's bad side). And they had definitely gotten more considerate. 

But the biggest change for Momo was probably the best one.

And the biggest change was made up of small little changes. Little changes like waking up next to Shouto with his arms wrapped tightly around her and his head buried in the crook of her neck. Like wearing his shirts and hoodies because they were more comfortable than her own. Like giving him soft kisses whether they were small and only lasted seconds or long and slow and sweet. Little changes like saying 'I love you.' 

And she found that she didn't really mind if Denki drank milk straight from the carton or left his clothes laying around. If she was being honest, she didn't mind that Shouto made fun of her or that Izuku got really strange when he stayed up too late. Because, in truth, she wouldn't rather be anywhere else. 

»—————————–✄ ~la fin