Chapter Seventeen

Desire stepped in my face and Eli stood beside his brother. I backed up slightly and bumped into someone else , it was one of Desire's goons.

"You are just a slut aren't you?" Desire asked , I looked at him with an raised eyebrow.

"What are you talking about?" I asked , moving my hair out of my face.

"First you lead my brother on , making him believe you want him. Then you fuck Damien and get yourself  pregnant , then you fuck Damien in school. Who does that?" He asked.

"Eww" I heard.

"Nasty" Someone else said.

"Slut" Eli said.  I felt so bad about myself , My eyes watered up. This seemed to boost Desire up even more.

"What kind of slut , takes another person's boyfriend and fuck them. Only you because you are a slut." By this time the tears were dripping down my cheeks.

"Desire...why are you doing this to  ?" I whispered , I was sniffing and covering my face. "I thought you were my friend" I said , I felt hands pushing me. And then my bottom hit the ground. I looked up and Desire was hovering over me.

"We were never friends bitch" He said through clenched teeth. I stood up , with much difficulty being pregnant and all.

"Mmm , what kind of bitch does this to a pregnant person?" I heard behind me , then I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. I was saved.

"Excuse me?" Desire scoffed.

"You are a bitch" Dema said kissing my cheek.

"And you are a whore" Desire shot back.

"Huh?" I don't know if that was Corey's voice or mine. But at this point I didn't care.

"Desire what are you talking about?" Corey asked.

"Well you Traitor ,  That night Daniel thought he had a magical night and lost his virginity to Damien. He didn't , I slept with Damien too baby boy" I felt my world coming to an end. I couldn't move , I couldn't talk , I could barely breathe correctly. My heart was just ripped out my chest. This couldn't be true.

"Dema...please tell me he is lying" I said , My voice quivering. I waited at least twenty seconds and there was no answer. I tore myself from his hold and looked up at him.

"Dema...pozhaluysta skazhite mne , chto on ne podnimayetsya -Please tell me he is lying-" I said , But when Dema couldn't meet my eyes...I knew that Desire wasn't lying.

"Matt...did you know?" Corey asked , Matt looked at Corey and his eyes became blown.

"Rebenok... -baby- " Matt started , Corey gave him a serious face that made Matt sigh.

"Yes..."

"Damien was playing you the whole time , you aren't anything special" Desire said laughing. I nodded and took off the promise ring that Dema gave me and threw it at Desire's chest.

"I will catch you...when I don't have my baby inside of me. I hope you two are so fucking happy together. You know...Corey warned me about all of you but no I stayed friends with you Desire and I stayed devoted to your fucking ass Damien" More tears started rolling down my cheeks and I became angrier by the second.

"You!" I snapped pointing to Desire. "Are so disgusting because you called yourself my friend!" I growled. "And you!" I said turning my head to Damien. He had this look on his face that almost made me not want to say this. "We are fucking over! Don't call me , don't text me , delete my number...in fact I'm getting a whole new phone! Erase me from your life. Pretend that you don't even know me! When MY baby is born I'm moving back to Russia...with my parents. Oh...and best believe my child is coming with me...I can't believe I ever loved you...suka -bitch-" And with all the dignity I had left in my small little body , I walked off and out of that school. With Corey behind me.

********

By the time I finished telling my parents about what happened , my daddy was beyond pissed. And my mother shook his head and used a lot of vulgar language in Russian. I told them that I wanted to move to Russia and they said we would move as soon as my little one and I got out of the hospital.

I rubbed my tummy and began talking to my baby. "I will never hurt you" I whispered to it.

"Never" Corey said , rubbing my tummy too.

WOOODY WOOOO!!! Was this a drama filled chapter or nah? I liked this a lot. I actually cried while writing this. I'm going to update more frequently now. Because I'm finally off of bed rest and my over protective husband is finally letting me out of the house. Ok? So what I was hit by a car? But life goes on.

My son's birthday is coming up guys! Little Cashy is about to be 7!!!! I am soo happy.

This story is about to come to a close!! Guys start commenting baby names!!! You guys will find out the gender next chapter!! Comment boys and girls names. Orrrr message me them.

I was thinking about making this a little competition. Whoever comes up with the cutest baby names....My next book...I will let you give me the character names and the plot!!!! Soo...comment , comment , comment.

Oh...and vote...vote vote!!

I will update this again tonight or tomorrow morning.

-GabeOut.