Chapter Twenty

Daniel is 6 months pregnant.

I watched the ultrasound screen as doctor Mason rolled the wand over my tummy. The doctor's face lit up and he smiled widely.

"Daniel...say hello to your baby boy" He said softly and pointed to the privates of my baby. Tears sprang to my eyes and I looked over at Corey who was mesmerized by the screen.

"Corey..." I said , he smiled at me and I sat up slightly.

"My god!" Doctor Mason said , and I went to lay back down but he put his hand on my back so I sat up. He moved the wand around more and I stared at the screen to see what he was seeing.

"I don't believe it..." He whispered , and then his weird ass ran out of the room. I started panicking and I looked at Corey who was looking at me.

"Don't panic babe..." Corey said squeezing my hand gently. A few seconds later doctor Mason and an nurse came in and rubbed the wand on my tummy again.

"Daniel...You have twin boys inside of you..and one is so freaking tiny!" The nurse said giggling. I stared at the both of them and smiled so hard.

"The tiny one seems to be sucking on his brothers.....how many pictures do you want us to print out?" Doctor Mason asked blushing madly. I blushed even harder and thought about it.

"May I have 7?" I asked softly , Nurse Cotes looked at me and nodded. They went to go print off my pictures as I wiped the gel off of my tummy. Corey had a huge goofy smile on his face the whole time. I had that same smile and hugged him tightly. Once the doctor gave me the pictures , Corey and I bolted out of the door. We decided that since everyone was at Dema's house , that I should go give them all their pictures.

On the drive there , Corey and I were making a nice conversation about these perfect human's growing inside of me. I kind of blocked him out and started thinking about how much he has done for me. He came into my life when I thought no one loved me. He came in at my weakest point.

"We are here sweetie pie" Corey said , I looked up at Dema's familiar house and sighed. Corey and I knocked on his door , and within seconds Gemni's goofy face had appeared.

"Hi!" I greeted and hugged him. He hugged me and also hugged Corey.

"Come in you guys come in" We stepped into the living room , and was instantly hit with the smell of Russian Food. I looked on the couch , and on Dema's lap...there was that bitch Desire. He grinned at me and kissed Dema on the lips.

" немой задницу сука -dumb ass bitch- I grumbled , softly. But I made sure I was loud enough so that he heard me. He glared at me and I glared right back.

"Ahem um Daniel don't you have something to tell them?" Corey asked trying to dissolve the tension in the room. I tore my heated gaze away from Desire and looked at everyone else.

"Yeah...I know the gender" I said , everyone sat up in anticipation.

"What is it?! Boy or girl?!" Sebastian screamed , making all of us jump. I felt my little ones kick me and I giggled.

"Actually....the question is what are they...I am having two boys" I said happily. Sebastian , Mikhail , Dima , And Gemni hugged my little body. I heard Corey chuckling , and once they let me go I pecked Corey's lips softly. He wrapped his arms around my waist and smiled his gorgeous smile. He pecked my lips and I pecked his back.

"I'm hard" Gemni and Sebastian said. We all laughed at their craziness.

"Guys...dinner" Dema's mother announced. We all rushed in , and sat down.

~ Corey Pov ~

I am in love , Danya has captured my heart. He is so freaking beautiful , Caring , kind-hearted , and so freaking loving. The way he looks and smiles at me has me so whipped.

"Did you hear that Corey?" Sebastian said smirking , I blushed madly as I noticed that all eyes were on me , including Danya's.

"Of course he didn't , he was staring at his возлюбленная -sweetheart-"  Dima joked , and I laughed along with everyone else.

"It's kind of hard not to stare at him" I said truthfully , Danya looked at me and gave me the best kiss of my life.

"Thank you" His soft gentle voice said.

"The lies you tell" Desire said. Everyone's eyes snapped to Desire , Dema's mom eyes were wide and his dad sunk down in his seat.

"So...how about them Colts?" Gemni asked , and everyone automatically joined in with their input on the team. Danya was staring at Desire with the most vicious glare ever. I rubbed his back in gentle circles , and started whispering in his ear.

"Don't worry about him babe. You are sexy. Don't pay any attention to him" Those were some of my words , Danya turned to me and kissed my cheek. I swear we are always kissing.

"Still fucking people in public Daniel?" Desire asked , while Dema smirked.

"Still sucking dick for money bitch?" Danya asked. Desire's face paled and he stood from his chair. Danya stood up and gave Desire the 'try me bitch' face.

"Aww...You mad because I have Dema and you don't?" Desire asked.

"No fuck him and you. He wasn't even a good boyfriend either" Danya said and we watched as Dema glared at Danya.

"And you were loose" Dema said , and Danya's eyes shot to him.

"Now Dema...shall I tell everyone of your little problem...You are big and all...but sweetie pie...You could barely get it up." I snickered and covered my mouth as everyone mouth's had dropped.

"Me...loose? You took my virginity! And we only....did it like what...three times? So come on now Dema don't try me..." Danya was speaking so calmly and it was so fucking sexy. He had this sexy smug look on his face , that read 'anyone else want some?' Dema sat back and shut up and let his boyfriend take over.

"Corey...control your bitch...oops I'm sorry...your dog" Desire said.

"Or what? You going to do something? You aren't that bold to come against me. And if you are...I will end you"

"Come on then...what you going to do?" The room became deathly silent , and next thing I know drinks were flying across the table. Desire picked up his glass of Lemonade and threw it..right along with the cup...straight at Danya's face. Danya stood there in shock for a couple of minutes. My hand was covering my mouth , and I watched as Danya darted in full speed around the table and grabbed Desire by his shirt and slung him to the ground.

I ran over there to try and get Danya but Tryna jumped in my way and glared at me. I sighed and ran around her as Danya started to bang Desire's head on the floor. I went to grab Danya but Dema pushed me on the ground. I growled and tackled Dema on to the ground and let my clenched fist connect to his face.

All I can say is , all hell broke loose in this house tonight.

Did you guys like this?! And before you ask...Gemni pulled Danya off so that he wouldn't harm himself or the babies. So yeah.

Comment , Vote , And Follow.

Stay Fluffy My Teddy Bears.

-GabeOut.